Courage the Cowardly Dog

Courageous Cure / Ball of Revenge

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Nov 08, 2002 on Cartoon Network

• A great episode that shouldn't be forgotten.

Courageous Cure

Not one of the best episodes.....a bit on the boring side. The whole episode being based on beating themselfs up just didn't strike me well. It seemed like they rushed to finish this episode just to work on the other one.

Score: 5.9

Ball Of Revenge

Great to see Courage's old enemies from the first season back! A great episode for anyone who's a fan of Courage! Despite the other one being a bit lack luster this one makes up for it. To tell you the truth this episode felt a bit rushed too but because of how great it is I you can't help but love it.

And Geez can Courage scream!

Score: 9.9

• Great final episode

Ball of Revenge should of made a great final episode .

Eutace seek revenge on Courage after Murel gave him a blanket, than Eutace gather all of courage's eneies for a game of dogeball

Best episode after son of the Chicken from Otter Space (My Favorite also) I hope courage will keep running on CN.
  • In the end eustac cuts down the tree curage gets the cure but the tree dies :( buy muril lives on :)

This is a very good episode there is a tree in front of curages house its a talking tree it hase magic powers it helps curage and muril alot but ustacs hates it he wants to chop it down all of a suden muril get a diseas she needs flowes of of the tree but curage cant get them becase he has to defend the tree he dose a good job.