Courage the Cowardly Dog

Remembrance of Courage Past / Perfect

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Nov 22, 2002 on Cartoon Network

• Courage recalls a horrible memory from his past--Courage learns what is means to be "perfect".

I think they chose two good episodes for the series finale. Both episodes have their sad moments, and happy times.

Rememberance of Courage:
    This episode is very revealing and a tearjerker. It shows what happened to Courage's parents and we find out that he wasn't really abandoned. This is one of the very few episodes that almost made me shed a tear. It's very sad to see what happened to Courage's parents. But, I'm glad that Muriel found him. Even though he lost his biological parents, Courage found someone else.

Perfect: Courage believes he can't do anything right. And things don't get better for him when a strange lady comes and criticizes everything he does. In the end, Courage realizes that no one is perfect. People do things their own way and it is still right. I thought this episode was also important, but not as much as the previous one. It tells a pretty good lesson that there is no such thing as "perfection"; it's just about how you do things yourself.