Courage the Cowardly Dog

Remembrance of Courage Past / Perfect

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Nov 22, 2002 on Cartoon Network

• First one was great, didn't like the second one.

The reason I didn't give the whole episode a better rating is because of the second segment, Perfect. i didn't like that one. Remembrance of Courage Past: This episode had Courage having a broken-up flashback about how he had lost his parents. He lost them because of an evil vet that took them and put them in a rocket that went to the moon. While having that flashback, Muriel starts to worry about courage, so she decides to take him to the same evil vet. While Muriel and Eustace wait outside, the vet gets Courage and trys to put him in the rocket to fire HIM to the moon. And then also muriel and eustace. But courage saves the day by knocking the vet out and putting him in the rocket. While Courage is with muriel and eusatce again relaxing happily, the evil vet is on the moon and then gets beat up by all the dogs that he sent there, including courage's parnets. This one was sad, but amazing!! Perfect: Well, I HATED THIS EPISODE!! I don't understand why they had to stick this awful episode with this other great episode!! I won't tell you the plot, because it's boring and dumb. And so many things happen to poor courage. both eustace and the dumb teacher were annoying and mean in this episode. So, to sum up, I really liked the first segment, but hated the last segment!!