Courage the Cowardly Dog

Cartoon Network (ended 2002)

TVTome_Shadow

Courage the Cowardly Dog Fan Reviews (208)

• This Show had such Courage to take the Risks it did and still manages to stay on Cartoon Network! I always like coming back to see the Reruns!

Every once in awhile there will be a show that takes Risks such as Invader Zim and Ren and Stimpy, but my all time Childhood Favorite Risk Taker would have to be Courage the Cowardly Dog. A Show that took many Risks such as Harsh Deaths, Decapitation, Disturbing Imagery, and even Female Cruelty! This Show had such Courage to take the Great Risks it did and Surprisingly still manages to stay on Cartoon Network! Not only is this Show Amazing with it's Characters, Disturbing Imagery and Episodes, but it is also amazing on how Original I think this piece of work is, It's just never been done before; A Frightened Dog having to save it's owners from Creatures that come out of nowhere, actually Courage and his Owners live in the Middle of Nowhere, so it kinda strangely makes sense! I always think to myself if there has been an original version of "Courage the Cowardly Dog" in Black & White made in the 20's or 30's; I don't know but the idea seems so fresh that it might have had an original made in the early 90's; But there isn't an Original and that is surprising cause almost everything in the show seems like it's from the 20's or 30's with the fact that they have a Truck that keeps Braking down, a Black & White . and a Wooden Cabin Home, but they do have a computer in the attic so that must mean they are not living in the 20's or 30's, but the 90's! Yeah, real shocking in my terms! 0_0 Anyway, The Show itself overall is Great and Enjoyable for everyone, All the Characters are likeable; Courage is cute, Muriel is a typical Old House Wife that has no fucking idea what is going on half of the time; and that is ridiculously funny! And Eustace OMG... He is Hysterical, Always calling for Dinner or wanting his paper, his Chair his Hat and his Breakfast. Eustace has got to be the funniest Elderly fictional Character of all time. So make sure if you haven't watched this show yet, then what are you waiting for go see it, It's a Fantastic piece of work; Guaranteed. :)