Courage the Cowardly Dog

The Last Starmakers / Son of the Chicken from Outer Space

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Nov 01, 2002 on Cartoon Network

• Am I the only one who didn\'t like this episode?

5.9
    The Last Of The Starmakers

I\'ll admit I got teary eyed when I first watched this episode. It was very sad and heart breaking but Cartoon Network ruined it for me! Once Courage was over and it was getting close to it\'s day\'s of having a dead slot of 4:00 in the morning I remember this episode being on like twice a week. Not only was I annoyed after seeing this episode for the millionth time I was also angry that they could be showing the other episodes as well. I hated turning Courage on just to find this episode was on AGAIN! So blame Cartoon Network not me....

Score: 6.7

Son Of The Chicken From Outer Space

As much as I love the chicken from outer space this episode still wasn\'t really needed.....It draged on for too long and just didn\'t have that \'Courage\' feel to the episode. It was rather boring and half the stuff in the episode just seemed to be there to fill in time.

Score: 2.0

• my favort episode

In son of the chicken from outer space, Courage in counters the chicken son & The background music is my favort. This episode can be secen in youtube & you can hear the music. The music remind me of the "Hmataro" episode "The Snoozer Mystery" I miss Hamtaro. but I'm glad that The Weekenders found a place in the scrap heap (That means it got cancelled)
  • The all time greatest episode in my life. Last of the Starmakers, I mean.

It features my favorite animal, the giant squid. I love when Eustace randomly says, "What are ya, a fairy?"

Son of The Chicken from Outer space is the WORST episode I have ever seen in my life, ANYWHERE! I mean, come on...A three-headed chicken, son of Courage's greatest enemy?? And why the hell is The Chicken's Wife a nerd? Wow...how stupid is that? Destroy the dog, or don't come back at all??? What kind of mother is she? And seriously, how the hell did Eustace, Muriel, and Courage suddenly three-headed too? "I guess three heads really are better than one!" "Huh? AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" End of rampage.