Courageous Cat and Minute Mouse

(ended 1962)

Courageous Cat and Minute Mouse Fan Reviews (2)

6.2
  • A good show.

This is truly a great show. I enjoy watching it over and over and over again. I can watch the same episode 2 or 3 times in a row just so I can catch things that I might have missed. I think I have all of the episodes recorded and I watch them whenever there is nothing good on TV. It is always entertaining to me. I will also have my friends and family watch the episodes with me and try and get them hooked. So far everyone has because it is that good of a show. Look for it on the air or come over to my house and watch my DVD's.
  • Groundbreaking drama in which Minute Mouse's homosexuality is treated with compassion and acceptance by Courageous Cat. Their crime fighting partnership taught children that being gay did not prevent you from fighting evil.

In a poignant moment of desperation, a mortally wounded Minute Mouse cryingly tells Courageous Cat that he is not only dying, but that he is gay. Rather than allowing his little buddy to die alone in the filth of the city, Courageous Cat clutches Minute's paw, and tells him, "From the second I met you, I knew you were anything but straight." As Minute Mouse passes into the other side, the Frog joins the duo to share his own painful tales of being a gay and ugly mobster.