Courting Alex

Girlfriend

Aired Unknown Feb 06, 2006 on CBS

• yada, yada, yada... I couldn\'t even smirk.

I really didn\'t enjoy the third episode of Courting Alex. I really hope(d?) this show will take off, but as I see my expectations were a bit too much.
    If it wasn\'t for Alex\'s neighbour, who sheds an unexpected (and a really original) funny angle to the show, I\'d say the whole thing is a complete unoriginal package of dullness.

Now, I\'m not judging too harshly - first of all, because Jenna Elfman CAN be funny, as we all know already, and - - even more important - I expect a new series to have some boring episodes, but not on the first threesome!

Now, I will keep watching it, hoping that it improves, but (as I wrote in my Series review), the show is bound to go downhill and fast if it doesn\'t improve...
  • Starting to take shape

I'm liking this show more and more each week. Last week I wasn't sure about the chemistry between Alex and Scott but this episode, where he called her his girlfriend, had me awwing and really feeling they could be a real couple. Jenna continues to amaze me with ever line she delivers! Each joke she has comes included with a classic Jenna face that has me rolling on the floor. I'm hoping the good ratings continue and I get to enjoy this show for years to come.