Courting Alex

New Best Friend

Aired Unknown Feb 13, 2006 on CBS

• Courting Alex finally shines

This episode has been the best one so far. I've been watching hoping for it to get really funny, and it's finally payed off. This episode had me laughing more than any of the others. Celebrity Throwdown, the allergies, even the sex jokes were funny. I think I'll be tuning in again next week!
  • I finally have something to watch on Mondays!

Very funny episode in which Alex and Scott decide to "bake cookies" together for the first time. As I said last week, there's finally some chemistry between the two that was missing from the first couple of episodes. I understand it takes time to get used to someone you just met, but i'm glad Jenna Elfman and Josh Randall got accustomed to each other early on. I guess you pair anyone with funny lady Jenna and you've got a sure hit! The assistant Molly is very funny too. I'd love to see her more involved in an episode.
  • So they haver sex.....horray!

6.7
    So Alex and Scott finally have sex....who cares....(maybe I would have if they had shown it). LOL

Alex's relationship with Scott collides with her friendship with Julian and the best friend like all this scenarios always get left in the cold.

Bill was sick during the episode and I swear he was even funnier....I love his comments to Stephen "Butch up son butch up"

Overall, this type of comedic/drama scenario has been done before.