Covert Affairs

A Girl Like You

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Nov 15, 2011 on USA

• Eyal Lavin

Those two just do it for me ... yum! I loved learning a little of his backstory and her knowing him so well. Their playfulness is adorable.
  • Comparitiveyl, pretty abysmal.

Comparing this to most other episodes, it was downright abysmal for me. I just wasn't interested and I was feeling really bored right throughout it. I just didn't think the storyline was entertaining in any way, and I thought it was extremely boring. I just wasn't impressed.

There were a couple of deecent moments, but for the most part, a pretty shokcingly bad episode. I hope the next one is better.
  • Love! Love! Love!

Love it! Annie should meet him more often. It was perfect!
  • Every girl ought to have a Mossad agent of their own.

OMG - this was just so perfect. Those two are so hot together and the loneliness of an agents life and how only another agent can understand. I loved it and I'll watch this one again and again.

"A Girl Like You" really showcased what Covert Affairs does best and that is creating nice and compelling action-packed drama for 60 minutes. When the show gets too political, that is when it gets distorted, but there was action, there was suspense and of course the great chemistry between Annie and Lavin. Well-done episode here tonight.