Covert Affairs

Communication Breakdown

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Aug 24, 2010 on USA

7.6
  • A great Auggie centred episode!

I really loved this episode, it was great seeing Auggie front in center as up until this point he has mostly been Annie's side kick.

Seeing him out and about with his ex was really cool, the second they reunited you could feel the history between them it practically loomed like a thick hazy cloud.

I really would of liked to of seen a flashback but you can't have everything.

Seeing Auggie in hand-to-hand combat mode was really cool you can defiantly see that he's not only able but capable, despite his blindness which was pretty amazing.

• 8/24

Does Sendill Ramamurthy want to be there? Man, I have never seen somebody phone in a performance as much as this guy. You're one of the biggest shows on cable, enjoy it. He really brings the mood down whenever he is on screen with the lack of effort he puts into the show.

And this was a solid episode despite that. We got to know a little bit more about Auggie and we had a fight scene that was a throwback to the short-lived Blind Justice with our favorite sightless CIA agent fighting bad guys.

This was an interesting episode, but not great.
  • Terrific episode! I'm loving it!

This was perhaps the best episode of this show so far. The case was a very iteresting one, and we also got to see a littl e more of Auggie, and start to discover his character's history in this show.

The case was highly enjoyabel to watch, and it was easy enough to follow, compared to other episodes in the past. The case was also quite unpredictable, and it was tought to figure out what might happen next, ewhich added to the awesomeness of this episode!

I thought that every facet of the episode was amazing and I highly enjoyed that about it! I think this show is definitely mocving off on the right direction and I can't wait to see some more! Keep it up , Covert Affairs, and I can't wait until next week, as this show is very good and highly captivatign!