Covert Affairs

Crackity Jones

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Aug 27, 2013 on USA

7.3
  • Interesting.

While I would call this episode the weakest of the season, I still thought it was highly intriguing and I'm very much engrossed in the overarching story.

I think the episode deserved a 10 out of 10 score simply for the Auggie punching out Arthur scene. Enough said, we don't really need to talk about anything else, do we?

The reappearance of Auggie's ex was very interesting, although I thought she would be a little bit more interesting. She seemed to affect Annie more than Auggie, which was a little bizarre.

Looking forward to more - the ending was peculiar but we'll see how they deal with it.
  • Crackity Jones

Didn't like the ending. Thought it came out of nowhere, and was definitely not the kind of thing this show does. Some scenes worked, it was an exciting episode, but these storylines are just not sucking me in the way they should this late in the season.
  • A Major Blast From The Past & A Devastating Ending!

This was a definite upgrade from last week!

Seeing Auggie&Helen's flashbacks put in was really great, you saw how much they meant to each other. I kinda like Helen as a person she is a true chameleon/master spy, plus she saved Annie so she can't be all bad! Annie and Helen's interactions were awesome to watch. Auggie's confrontations with Arthur were very compelling! Andrew Hollman, and Eric's scenes added a lot of levity to this very serious episode and they made me LOL! Joan's reason about why she paired Annie/Auggie up made total sense. Seeing Auggie/Annie be in such turmoil was very brutal to watch. The end scene with them was unbearably heart wrenching, I hope they can find their way back to each other before the end of this summer season.

I cannot wait 4 next week cuz Teo's back!