Covert Affairs

Dead

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Oct 17, 2013 on USA

7.6
  • Enter Jessica Matthews.

This was a phenomenal episode in the aftermath of the last one, as Annie assumes a new identity and uses that identity to get close to her new target.

The plot is coming together spectacularly - that goon of Henry's (whatever hi s real name was) was utilised perfectly by the writers, and I think it culminated in a very intense ending to the episode - one full of emotion and intrigue.

Looking forward to more and very excited.
  • Dead - Covert

Good to see the intensity and stakes risen as Annie was on her own in this case. Strong episode, and hopefully they keep it up.
  • A whole new Annie!

We've never seen her like this before and it scares me. But in a good way. This episode showed us what she's capable of and how bad she wants Henry out of the picture. I'm so excited to see what's coming in the next few weeks and how everyone (Auggie, Joan, Arthur and Calder) will take this and find out this whole new person Annie has become.
  • Out In The Dark!

Wow this was a awesome mid-season premiere!

Seeing Annie having to really fend for herself as a 'dark' agent was incredibly entertaining to watch!

The fallout from Annie's 'death' was very emotional.

That phone call that Auggie had to make was heartbreaking!

I loved how Eric Barber stood up to Calder in his own way.

I really felt for Joan in this episode as well I hope that she is read in soon, the same with Arthur.

Auggie and Calder's uneasy alliance beginning to form was really compelling and I think these storylines are really gonna go well together for the rest of the season!

I am super excited that Arthur is sort of 'free'.

I still hate Henry with a burning passion!

The way that Annie insinuated herself into Sana Wilcox's life was pretty ballsy, and as usual it worked but not for long, the stuff that Annie had to do while 'interrogating' one of Henry's men was kinda brutal but necessary.

I am super excited for the rest of this season, the darker grittier, Annie Walker is so cool and I can't wait to see more!