Covert Affairs

Dig For Fire

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Jul 23, 2013 on USA

7.4
  • Dig for Fire

Much better than the season premiere. I like the deceit and the return of Annie getting back to her spy roots by breaking in and taking risks, but it was the shocking death and the continued mystery that kept me entertained. The season premiere was solid, but this episode was really good.
  • Keeps getting better and better!

For what I've seen in just 2 episodes I can tell that this is going to be the best season of all. So much more action and intrigue and passion of course. Can't wait for the next episode.
  • Answers Abound!

This episode was a notch down from the premiere but it was still incredibly good!

I loved Annie, Auggie and Arthur's team work they make a really great trio and I hope we see more of them.

Annie's dealings with Henry Wilcox were pretty cool but I still don't trust him!

I felt so bad for Joan she was really put through the wringer but something tells me she's gonna be fine

Arthur's confession to Annie about Teo was really nice it was pretty cool to get to see a different more vulnerable side to Arthur.

Annie's little excursion was a total disaster I hope she can bounce back from it!

Seeing more of Annie and Auggie figuring out their relationship was defiantly really nice!

Lastly Annie's 2nd meeting with Henry Wilcox was a great way to end this episode, I can't wait for next week!

Even through this wasn't as strong as last week's premiere I still think it was a powerful 2nd episode.