TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Covert Affairs Forums

USA (ended 2014)

Episode Discussion: Glass Spider 3x08 (Sep 4 )

TesserT

[1]Sep 3, 2012
    • level: 78
    Please use this thread to discuss Tuesday's episode Glass Spider. Enjoy!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

honorablechoice

[2]Sep 5, 2012
    • level: 3
    WTH!? She and her man get shot dead? How can there be another episode after this? Or did she survive? Or are the remaining episodes about catching that crazy ***** and bringing to light all the secrets? Don't tell me that is how this show is going to end.. That makes me sad.. *sad face*

Rachaelma

[3]Sep 5, 2012
    • level: 5

Hi,

OMFG!! What the?! didn't see that comming Lina shooting simon and annie at her home here I thought that sara clarke was going to play a good guy for once!!!

The ending totaly took me by suprise, Poor annie she finally got to have a sort of happy ending with simon and lina had go and be jealous and destroy it. No wonder why Jai was being percousies because someone inside the agency was leaking information and i had not idea until towards the end of the episode when lina went to aurther's office to hand him a file containing information about the leaks which lina made it look like annie was behind it.

EVIL B**ch.! I hope they fiugure it out before annie really does or might die!!!!

jinxstarr

[4]Sep 5, 2012
    • level: 4

Oh wow...I did not see that coming, I have never trusted Lena, thought she was a double dealing

witch but the traitor....zap! I'm glad there was a promo for next week because I thought for sure

that Annie was dead. While Simon might not have been the guy I would have "chosen" for her

(frankly, I've always wanted Annie and Auggie to get together)...it really chaps me that he was

killed off, sad. Side note, I liked that fact that Auggie got upset with Annie after he figured out

she had destroyed the earpiece but very surprised the rest of the team didn't tumble to that fact.

No one even asked her just how Simon "got away". Oh and I wonder where sister was when all

this shoot em up was going on?

DanielRichards0

[5]Sep 5, 2012
    • level: 7
    Rachaelma wrote:

Hi,

OMFG!! What the?! didn't see that comming Lina shooting simon and annie at her home here I thought that sara clarke was going to play a good guy for once!!!

The ending totaly took me by suprise, Poor annie she finally got to have a sort of happy ending with simon and lina had go and be jealous and destroy it. No wonder why Jai was being percousies because someone inside the agency was leaking information and i had not idea until towards the end of the episode when lina went to aurther's office to hand him a file containing information about the leaks which lina made it look like annie was behind it.

EVIL B**ch.! I hope they fiugure it out before annie really does or might die!!!!

Annie won't die, that would be like killing Jack Bauer and we all know Lina/Nina (Sarah Clarke) never succeeded at that either.

DanielRichards0

[6]Sep 5, 2012
    • level: 7
    jinxstarr wrote:

Oh wow...I did not see that coming, I have never trusted Lena, thought she was a double dealing

witch but the traitor....zap! I'm glad there was a promo for next week because I thought for sure

that Annie was dead. While Simon might not have been the guy I would have "chosen" for her

(frankly, I've always wanted Annie and Auggie to get together)...it really chaps me that he was

killed off, sad. Side note, I liked that fact that Auggie got upset with Annie after he figured out

she had destroyed the earpiece but very surprised the rest of the team didn't tumble to that fact.

No one even asked her just how Simon "got away". Oh and I wonder where sister was when all

this shoot em up was going on?

Annie's sister moved cross country to be with her husband.

ltcomstella

[7]Sep 5, 2012
    • level: 18

summary

jai knew of a mole in the cia (yawn come on writers be more original) so kept his research off site (as if security in the cia allowed it)

the guy who protected annie fromt he blast was 'possibly' the guy behind jai's death

lena saves annie reputation to then sink it by giving arthur false intel. right there i said lena is the mole.

still no death of a cia opperative..

simon and annie have a moment so i figured time for a big bang or some shooting

in steps lena and bang bang, had to be lena no one else was acting strange..

lame...

izt_is_basic

[8]Sep 5, 2012
    • level: 3

This was a great episode. I did not expect that ending!

Covert Affairs has certainly come into its own. I still remember when I just started watching season 1 it was quite boring, but by season 2 I was hooked, and this season is getting better with each episode!!!

So excited for next week!!!

jade38

[9]Sep 5, 2012
    • level: 11

My sentiments exactly.

But people where can I go for spoilers???? I can't wait to find out, if Simon dies, I know from previews of next week Annie was fighting for her life.

Simon finally grew on me with her, in this last episode, I can't believe they went and killed him?

tommy0122

[10]Sep 6, 2012
    • level: 12

I used to like this show, but it had turned into "who' Annie screwing this week". Last night's show was a great improvement from the past shows. We all know that Annie is not going to get killed. She'll be back searching for a new love interest pretty soon.