Covert Affairs Forums

Tuesday 10:00 PM on USAIn Season

Episode Discussion: Lady Stardust 3x16 (Nov 20)

TesserT

[1]Nov 20, 2012
    • level: 76
    Please use this thread to discuss the season finale Lady Stardust. Enjoy!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

misty1705

[2]Nov 20, 2012
    • level: 10
    love the ending just hope the writers dont wreak it like they did with bones and castle for ages

Jemadari

[3]Nov 22, 2012
    • level: 12

A subpar season with an intriguing ending that's makes you think maybe next year the character will mature but you just know they're gonna botch it, perfect example season 8 finale of NCIS with Tony's special assignment

I don't know why every show feels the need to include a soap opera element, I mean sure let her date or just do her thing with unending parade of random guys but does she have to fall in love with every guy she meets and she's kinda hurting the feminist movement from day one there has always been some dude tugging at her heart strings motivating her often career damaging actions, when do we get to see Annie the agent/person as opposed to the lovesick child we've gotten thus far

Edited on 11/22/2012 10:57am

haldrey

[4]Nov 24, 2012
    • level: 22
    Excellent season with a better ending. I loved that immediately after the episode ended they announced that the next season.

waisal14

[5]Dec 28, 2012
    • level: 10

Amazing episode with the Annie and Auggie finally hooking up, and Henry Wilcox layin g out his cards on the deck against Joan and Arthur. What was in the file Henry gave to Annie that got her to turn against Joan and Arthur? What does he have against them? I can't wait to find out in the next season. Hopefully, he'll have more of a role to play in the next season's storyline.