Covert Affairs

Hang Wire

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Sep 10, 2013 on USA

• Spectacular.

This was another top tier and top notch episode of Covert Affairs - the storyline is very much developing into something fascinating and it is all leading up - spectacularly - to the scene we saw at the season's start. I can't wait to get there!

The final scene of this episode was both so chilling and so completely evil - I loved it. I can't believe Teo's dead - but could there be more to it? You never know with this show, really.

Can't wait for next week!
  • Hang Wire

Not a bad episode, but this Teo story (especially given the headlines by a football player with that name recently) is just giving me a headache. This needs to end soon.
  • TEO dead or alive

Question is Teo dead or alive? Where is he?
  • GAME ON!!

Dang this was amazing!

It was really hard seeing Annie and Auggie apart, she needs to get back to the USA soon.

Auggie and Calder's interactions were so compelling to watch!

I don't like Calder anymore his shadiness is really annoying I hope Annie or someone else takes him out!

I also enjoyed having Joan and Arthur rallying around both Auggie and Annie that was great!

That Henry Wilcox I SO want Annie to bring him down especially after what he did to Teo!

Poor Teo I was so upset to see his fate I really liked him.

I cannot wait for next week and the summer finale it looks really awesome!