Covert Affairs

I've Been Waiting for You

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Sep 03, 2013 on USA

7.3
  • I've Been Waiting for You

The Calder character has been a great addition, but do we really think he would reasonably think Annie is a traitor and have her killed?

Interesting, but this whole thing is starting to get a bit over the top. Maybe, and I hope that will lead to a good finale, but we'll see.
  • Covert Affairs.

I have to admit i lost track of this show and only watched season - 1, so i skipped 2 and a half seasons and only now i have started to watch this show again. I really can't make up for lost time, but this show has improved so much. I wasn't happy last week when Annie and Auggie broke up and if i'm not wrong Wilcox was responsible for the bombing in Turbaco which killed Teo's mother and also not happy that Teo didn't get all the answers he was looking for from Eduardo. So now Teo is on his own mission to get Wilcox (I'm All For That), cant believe Calder has his own agenda tearing apart Annie's apartment. Now Calder has more information from Agguie' apartment including the flash drive that was hidin in the safe that Annie managed to retrieve. Fantastic Show. Thumbs Up.
  • Close yet.. no Cigar!

Whew this was awesome!

I loved all of the Annie/Teo interaction, it was so frustrating watching Annie being so close to turning Teo and it not seeming to work.

The intel Annie gathered was very damming and I hope it's enough to stop Henry.

Seeing 'Project Hummingbird' was really awesome I liked how it was a subtle technology not overtly 'spy-like'.

Arthur and Teo's 'reunion' was fraught with tension & was very compelling. I also loved Joan's protectiveness of both Annie & Teo in this episode.

I loved Teo & Joan's scene as well. Joan's 'showdown' with Calder was awesome.

The ending with Annie & Auggie was very encouraging I desperately hope that it wasn't a heat of the moment thing and that they are able to get back 2gether soon, Auggie was right they are GREAT 2gether, not just as a romantic couple but as a TEAM!

Seeing what happened to Auggie made me even more determined to see Henry back in his jail cell.

I loved this tension-filled tightly written episode.

BRING ON NEXT WEEK!