Covert Affairs

Levitate Me

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Sep 17, 2013 on USA

• Perhaps the best episode yet.

This episode was incredibly good - drawing upon the scene we saw from earlier this season and working towards that point. Everything was executed spectacularly and it was just a perfect storm of everything that needded to happen.

This now opens a lot of doors and a lot of possibilities and I am so keen to see where it takes us next time, because it's a whole new ball game now.

Spectacularly entertaining - unmissable hour!
  • Levitate Me

Perhaps the show is going a little too crazy these days, but I am still intrigued week to week and I guess that is all you can ask for. We'll see how long Henry can keep this up.
  • Nice episode

but apart from the content, I just want to add something else:

This episode takes place in Frankfurt, Germany. People in background or on TV speak german.

This is a good series, yet has no money to buy one person who speaks german!

Obviously scenes in Frankfurt and just ask one to see those few sentences, cause even the News, when Annie watches it, the news anchor speaks false german ;)

so!! had to say this ;)
  • Drawing Towards the Inevitable

One of the minor problems with providing a flash-forward at the beginning of the season is that the episode of culmination can feel a bit predictable as a result, if the context is easy enough to surmise long before the moment of revelation. In the case of Covert Affairs, that was more or less the case; I don't think anyone was shocked by the events that took place at the end of the episode.

That said, Henry's gambit is a worthy challenge for Arthur's team generally and Annie specifically. All of them are going through the gauntlet in ways they never have before, and while I doubt very much that Annie's world will never be the same again (despite the promos), it's clearly going to be an awesome six-episode season-concluding arc to get the team back in action.

• Summer Season Goes Out With A Bang!

This was a even better summer finale than last years!

I loved Annie in this episode, she was really smooth in her spy-craft!

Okay I kinda like Calder a bit more now after what he did for Annie.

I hope Arthur is able to get out of the mess he found himself in!

Joan's interactions with Arthur, and Auggie were really awesome I loved seeing that closeness.

I HATE Henry I want him gone!

Annie's plan is pretty last ditch but I hope it works, I also loved the surprise 'cameo' it was awesome and I hope we see more of that particular 'cameo' in the future!

These four weeks are gonna drag on I am super excited to see how the rest of this season plays out!
USA