Covert Affairs

Man in the Middle

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Oct 30, 2012 on USA

7.7
  • Phenomenal in every way!

This episode was breathtaking, and a terrific continuation to what happened at the end of the previous episode. A new case is hitting the table at the agency and it is a very interesting one and multi-faceted due to the Mossad involvement.

I don't know how this will play out in coming episodes but I think we are in for three great episodes before the end of thi s season! Let's hope this is true!

A lot of interesting drama between Joan and Arthur as well as Joan and Annie, not to mention Pakrer and Auggie. It was really great! I hope Annie and Auggie finally have that beer too! I think it is a little bit frutsrating that they haven't really had very many scenes together recently.

But overall, a breathtaking episode and I can't wait for more!
  • There's more to the picture than meets the eye

Another terrific episode with unexpected twists and turns. Annie's smart not to trust Joan given her relapse and the mixed messages. Annie's is gutsy, intelligent and intuitive. She takes risks, trusts her instincts, bucks the system, makes mistakes,admits them and keeps going. I thought of Rivka's comment about Annie to Eyal in the previous episode remember the larger role she plays in this mission. I also thought Eyal is smart not to trust Rivka he didn't mention Annie's at his safe house. I wonder if any episodes will focus on her trauma: watching Jai's blown up, betrayed and almost murdered 2x by CIA double agent boss and prison. Both Augie and Annie have that (ptsd) in common.
  • Man in the Middle

Probably the first episode in some time that I was not crazy about. This show is having a good season, but I just never got into any of the storylines in this episode. I would rather have seen the development of Annie get played, than Joan simply telling her at the end.

Mediocre at best.
  • Solid episode, but again, one annoying thing

As I said last episode, I'm annoyed by the fact that Annie and Auggie are about to take a beer for the last 10 episodes. And it never happens. Come on now. I'm sick of it. And I know the spy life is busy. But just one evening, come on
  • A Fantastic Twist!

Just when I think this show can't get any better, this episode was really great, I loved how it set up the rest of the Season.

I really liked Annie's spy craft in this episode, she was really good, it was nice seeing her back in her element.

Auggie's arc was great too, seeing him resolve things and move on was really cool to watch it makes me really excited for next week and the last three episodes!

I feel really bad for Joan I truly hope she can get her act together before the end of the season.

The twist at the ending really threw me through a huge loop, I so wasn't expecting it!

Super stoked to see how the last three episodes play out!

USA