So, Cover affairs is back in Europe again. I like these episodes, as the production company is really trying to make it look like they are actually in Europe... but they are not so good at it. Let me go over some mistakes:
- Eyal was concerned for Amy to go over the Luxembourg - France crossing towards Metz. Well, there is no need because there is this little thing called the EU: there is literally NO-one at this boarder crossing: I have been there multiple times last 2 years. You could say something about the big boarder crossings into Switzerland. They still have real boarder crossing and they do check. Hopefully Amy fixed the wires hanging out the steering wheel.
- So, then the number-plates in Zwitzerland. The front and the rear numberplate are different; they projected the rear-type number plate on the front of the car. Oops... but yeah, when you don't actually have Swiss cars, it is a bit hard to project the smaller number plate over a bigger one from another country (see the Audi at the club: this brand has special bumpers for Switzerland which exactly fit the plate. I know, as I had one. And, a small thing; the chances that all the cars in Switzerland are actually from Zurich (to have the Zurich plates) is very minimal. Especially more expensive cars from the kind of people who visit these clubs are registered in lower tax area's. But ok, I give you this one for free mr. researcher.
- Mediran Telecom is fake. But fun to make an effort.
-In the clubhouse Eyal is texting Amy to her old smart-phone. Wasn't that one dangerous to use in case they track her? They did not want to take new Mediran Telecom phone?
-Shall I start about Eyal's German? Basically bad in anything: but he got the words right.
-The guy delivering the 100k Euro's tried to speak with a nice Euro-accent. Well, it wasn't an accent from a Swiss person or any country close.
- And talking about the Euro's. They claim to be in Switzerland: they don't have the Euro and really, they don't use it either. If you want to buy yourself into something in Switzerland with black money, better to use Swiss Francs; the alarm-bels go off after way higher amounts.
- Their apartment in Zurich
But hey; Amy was in Amsterdam. That is really the central station in Amsterdam! Good job!
Can't wait for the next episode!