Covert Affairs

Quicksand

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Nov 13, 2012 on USA

7.8
  • A amazing penultimate episode!

This was such a great set up for the finale!

Annie and Auggie's scene in the beginning was so adorable, her. toast to Auggie was incredibly sweet. I hope they are able to get their feelings out about each other by next week.

Auggie's arc was really compelling and my favorite part of this episode, I liked how he was able to help his 'Battle Buddy' find closure and he himself I think finally got the closure he so desperately needed

Henry Wilcox is defiantly up to something and I hope Arthur can find out what it is

Annie on the run was super exciting to watch who knew high heeled booties could be so deadly?

Her turning to Eyal for help made complete sense to me, it was nice that they were able to reach a understanding by the end of the episode as well.

Eyal's choice was both heroic and stupid I hope Annie can get him out of the jam he's found himself in!

All in all I think this episode was fantastically compelling and a wonderful second to last episode of the 3rd Season.

Seeing next week's preview nearly gave me a heart attack, I am bursting with anticipation for next Tuesday to come!