Covert Affairs

Rock a My Soul

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Aug 06, 2013 on USA

• Great stuff.

There were a lot of major developments today, as we deal with the aftermath of the events of Medellin and everything that's going down at Langley.

I have to say that the ending of this episode was really dramatic and thoroughly engaging, which just rounded off what was a spectacular episode all round.

I am looking forward to more - things are certainly about to be shaken up and it's really exciting to see what will happen next.
  • Rock A My Soul

Do not like this Annie and Auggie romance, it's ruining the show the same way the Castle and Beckett relationship interrupted the flow of that show. Henry is also becoming too much of a focus, as we saw here tonight, which is not interesting enough.
  • Didn't get to any problems

Video no go!

Not working? Not Free?

• Romance+Work= Problems

This was a really intriguing episode!

Annie/Auggie came to realize that mixing work and love can get sticky.

I loved hearing more about Auggie's past in this episode, especially since one of the theories I had about his connection to Teo was proven right!

Damn that Henry Wilcox I just want someone to put him down!

Seeing Annie/Auggie talk on the phone to each other while she was on a Op at night was too cute!

Auggie & Teo's interaction was nice you could so feel the history there between them & I hope we see some flashbacks about them really soon!

Arthur and Joan's bits was very nice too I hope they stay strong

Annie on a Op in this episode was great she was so in her element!

The surprise at the end involving Calder really threw me!

I cannot wait for next week!