Covert Affairs

Scary Monsters (and Super Creeps)

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Nov 06, 2012 on USA

• A Impressive Filler Episode!

This episode was great!

Their was so much stuff jammed into it but I think it was handled very well.

Annie once again disobeys Joan but it turns out it worked in her favor, a bit. She caught the man responsible but ended up straining her friendship with Eyal.

Eyal's flashback was pretty cool it was nice to see more of his background because he is so mysterious, however while he seemed to take the blame for the photo I STILL think something more is up. I defiantly don't think that this is the last we will see of him, I think he's gonna make another appearance in the finale.

Auggie's friend's 'ambush' was a bit over the top but I think he handled it fine, I for one am super excited for next week to see how he deals with Iraq and the many memories that the country still holds for him!

Joan's arc was cool to see it's nice that she and Arthur seem to be on the same page again.

Auggie giving Annie his old blanket was beyond cute, I cannot wait to see how much more their relationship develops come next week!

The ending was really intriguing I hope Annie isn't in to much danger come next week.

All and All I defiantly think this filler episode set up the rest of the Season 3 incredibly well!

• Very good!

There were some very interesting developments today.

I really loved the line "Surviving car bombs seems to be a special skill of mine". That line was GOLD <333

Other than that, the case was very interesting, as we continue from where the previous episode left off. Interesting developments with Eyal for sure, and I don't really know what to think of him to be honest. It is going to be interesting to see hoew it plays out.

Overall, the episode was extremely good, and I can't wait for the last two of Season 3!
  • Scary Monsters and Super Creeps

I like the Annie and Eyal dynamic on the show, so I enjoyed this episode that focused on their unique situation. I also liked Arthur telling off the board at the hearing, but I just cannot really buy into any of the storylines involving his character.

Solid episode, had some action, but it's enough with the twists already. It seems every week someone defects on this show.
USA