Covert Affairs

Vamos

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Jul 16, 2013 on USA

7.3
  • A Sensational Premiere!

Wow this premiere was even better than last years!

The 'flash-forward' at the beginning was both equally terrifying and tantalizing all at once.

I sinerecly hope that Annie and Auggie can survive the fall out!

After so long picturing Auggie and Annie together to actually see it was a great way to start out the hour, they are so natural and sweet as a couple!

The 'file's' contents are in full motion and I cannot wait to see more of the instant ramifications that stem from it I still don't trust Henry Wilcox!

Hill Harper's new character Calder Michaels seems super intriguing I loved his interactions with Annie and Auggie and I can't wait to see more of him this season!

Auggie's confession to Arthur was uber sweet and I can't wait to see more of their relationship and what exactly Auggie's 'secret' is!

Arthur and Joan's plot in this episode was equally good, I am starting to really love Arthur more and more!

Teo is another new character I like a lot, knowing what his 'connection' was to Arthur was a curveball I SO didn't see coming!

Barber's 'cameo' in this was very cute I just love him!

Arthur's accouchement at the end of this episode was really cool 2!

I am SUPER excited 4 next week to see more of the 'file's' contents reel their ugly heads and I also can't wait to see more of Auggie and Annie!