Cow and Chicken

Chicken's First Kiss / Squirt the Daisies / I.M. Weasel: I.M. Ambassador

Aired Unknown Dec 02, 1997 on Cartoon Network

• this episode was sooo funny,the annoying turtle saying kick the can! kick the can! and chicken's quotes like "aw right ya lizard with a lid i heard ghas" and the red guy's one liner "oh am sorry! i thought you was my grandma!"

this episode was sooo funny. With one liners like,chicken saying "aw right! ya lizard with a lid,I heard ghas!" and the annoying turtle repeating kick the can! over and over. I thought the red guy was really humorous saying one liners like "WHAT DO YOU WANT?" "OH am sorry! I thought you was my grandma!". The stupid kiddie games like kick the can,duck,duck,goose,and squirt the daises were really awesomly done.

The red guy was once again defeated by cow and chicken,when the videogame helmet was unplugged,and chicken's dad saying the always funny one liner "1st born son" and then the episode ending with chicken having a turtle nose and crazy turtles eyes was cool.

Charlie Adler did another fantastic job of the red guy,cow,and chicken,and you could hear more of the red guy when cow moo'd.