Chicken breaks the fourth wall in the episode "Laughing Puddle" when he says "Is anything in this cartoon ever going to make sense?"
Cow introduces herself to Fluffy saying that her age is 6, but in Ballerina Cow, she said she was 7 years old!
Chicken: Is anything in this cartoon ever going to make sense?
Howard Morris was not credited for this episode, even though Flem was in it.
After the first airing of this episode, the "N" on Baboon's helmet has been removed.
This is the first appearance of Loulabelle, the Nurse, Weasel's new leading lady.
Super Cow also makes a cross over into this I Am Weasel segment.
When Cow and Chicken was picked up for a second season, David Feiss did not want to do any more I Am Weasel, but Cartoon Network wouldn't let that happen. David Feiss agreed on one condition: The Red Guy would be able to cross over into I Am Weasel. As a result, The Red Guy then became a main character in the I Am Weasel segments.
There are some major changes that were made in the second season:
• The background are marble instead of solid colors.
• The skies are always blue now, where as in season 1, they were yellow.
• The stripes on Dad's pants are bolder and more visible.
• Boneless Chicken is now yellow.
• The Red Guy is now a regular on I Am Weasel.
• The closing credits are against a solid blue background with a sketch of Cow and Chicken in the bottom right corner, where as in season one, the closing credits would scroll beside scenes from that episode.
• The opening of each I Am Weasel segment now features a title card, where as in season 1, Weasel would hop into the frame and make comments about the title.