Cow and Chicken Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 1999)

Holy Flunking Schnit!

  • Avatar of tvmasterdoodles

    tvmasterdoodles

    [1]May 9, 2007
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 5,672
    I just saw Comet! and I heard dad say OH Damn it! uncensored!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DA_PENGUIN

    DA_PENGUIN

    [2]May 16, 2007
    • member since: 05/14/07
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 2
    No, he didn't. He said, "Oh, divot!"
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of BILLY-ELI

    BILLY-ELI

    [3]May 19, 2007
    • member since: 02/10/07
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 1,245
    tvmasterdoodles wrote:
    I just saw Comet! and I heard dad say OH Damn it! uncensored!


    Is that supposed to be censored? I don't see any bad in that,correct me if I'm wrong
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Nonemaker1

    Nonemaker1

    [4]Jul 3, 2007
    • member since: 08/21/05
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,756
    In the episode he says, "Oh divot!" However for people who have a hearing disability, it can be mistaken for "Oh d***it."
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of BILLY-ELI

    BILLY-ELI

    [5]Jul 3, 2007
    • member since: 02/10/07
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 1,245
    DIVOT! and D*** IT! do sound alike....though i still don't see why d*** is supposed to be a bad word....
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Nonemaker1

    Nonemaker1

    [6]Jul 4, 2007
    • member since: 08/21/05
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,756
    Same here. It's not really a bad word in my opinion.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of PPG-Katelyn

    PPG-Katelyn

    [7]Jul 28, 2007
    • member since: 02/09/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,129
    I don't know why either but for some reason, my parents think so and they scold me whenever I use that word in my vocabularyand they don't even mind me using the words 'crap' and 'sucks' in my vocabulary.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Ed-Ventures

    Ed-Ventures

    [8]Sep 6, 2008
    • member since: 07/01/07
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 1,621
    lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of EddieGuerreroET

    EddieGuerreroET

    [9]Apr 15, 2009
    • member since: 04/12/09
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 266
    Yeah he does say Oh Divot they censored it because some freak actually complained about it!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Ed-Ventures

    Ed-Ventures

    [10]Jun 19, 2009
    • member since: 07/01/07
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 1,621

    EddieGuerreroET wrote:
    Yeah he does say Oh Divot they censored it because some freak actually complained about it!

    The person who complained has a sad life

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of CF3689

    CF3689

    [11]Jun 22, 2009
    • member since: 12/12/08
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 3,249
    Ed-Ventures wrote:

    EddieGuerreroET wrote:
    Yeah he does say Oh Divot they censored it because some freak actually complained about it!

    The person who complained has a sad life

    agreed

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Ed-Ventures

    Ed-Ventures

    [12]Jun 26, 2009
    • member since: 07/01/07
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 1,621
    CF3689 wrote:
    Ed-Ventures wrote:

    EddieGuerreroET wrote:
    Yeah he does say Oh Divot they censored it because some freak actually complained about it!

    The person who complained has a sad life

    agreed

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.