Cow and Chicken

Cartoon Network (ended 1999)

Cow and Chicken Fan Reviews page 3 of 3

• Pretty funny show

Funny but yet gross.Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny
  • When I was 5 years old (1997) I used to watch this show and I liked it, even if some people thought it was nasty!

Cow and Chicken is one of the first shows that came out after Hanna-Babera stopped being producers.

The animation was quite plain and I mihgt say it wasnt as important as the humor was. The red guy in my opinion had the best lines in the show and my favourite line from him was "OOH! fetching!" Although the hair on his butt and the slightly nakedness in shwo show was unnessecary the show was still quite good by its standards.

Overall, if people can stand the type of humor the Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy has, then i am sure they will like Cow and Chicken and I am Weasel.
  • one classic cartoon cartoon...

mama had a chicken, mama had a cow! dad is pround, he didn't care how! cow! chicken! cow and chicken! oh, ooh, ooh ahh.. i love this show, of course, it still shows here, and i get to see it everytime there's no school on that day! ya envy me, don't 'cha?
  • i used to love this show,but to nasty and pointless,I'm with sjquah!

0.1
    This show was amusing for a while.But now as it airs with cartoon,cartoons, I see how stupid it was. I see that the voices were lame and the graphics were terrible and how the charecters were nasty.Also,the red guy's butt was always showing.Is that supposed to influence kids to run around being naked and rolling on the ground? Not the best show.
  • Cow and Chicken was one of my first favourite shows.

Cow and Chicken was a Cartton Cartton, I enjoyed watching it on CN when I was younger and I still like watching as much reruns as I can find!
    The voice actor for Cow and Chicken is brilliant, he is in the greats with TOm Kenny, Grey DeLise (spelling?) and Phill LaMarr, Tara Strong and many more great voice artists.
  • One of the many reasons why I don't like Nickelodeon anymore.

C&C is one of the first "Cartoon Cartoons", the name of the Cartoon Network's original series line up, next to Dexter's Laboratory and Johnny Bravo. And in my opinion, the best one. In fact, it's Huh-larious! The animation is quick and all flexible, it's so quick if you blink, you just missed the funniest part of the show. Some scenes will bring up some nitpicks like, wasn't that window broken? then in the next scene a car crashes to that same window that was just broken. Just like what you find in any other cartoon. The voice acting and humor is top-notch. I can't describe how many notches it has but it goes higher every season. Charles Adler provides the voice for most of the characters, specifically Cow, Chicken, the Red guy, IR baboon, and some others, and does an excellent job. The show was followed by another show, reviewed seperately, called I Am Weasel. Which featured Michael Dorn who most know as ?Worf? from Star Trek. The show stands out in a unique way with its bad grammar, clever lines, original story, and a slight adult touch which is especially noted in one "lesbian-themed episode" you can only find online somewhere.Its content isn't as "Ren and Stimpy", butt this is the show to watch if you want some decent...well...a little of decency in a cartoon. Because no one else can think of a better pun for "ice cream".
  • Too much BUTTS ()()! so What!

What a show! great show about a cow and chicken who has a mother and father why are so tall you can't even see thier face!=0 they must be ugly bwahhh! funny!!!!! My favorate charactor is Hiney because hes funny and has a huge BUTT!. Who ever thought of this is good and talented.BRING IT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=(
  • A story of human parents having a chicken and a cow as their children... makes any sense to you?

0.1
    As absurd as cartoon can go, there is still a limit to where reality can be stretched, even as a cartoon. Besides that, the whole idea is also pretty stupid. It goes way, way below the loony toons category. Sad.

I don know why people still continue to watch it. The other show that is equally as dumb as this is the 'i am a weasel' story.

*sigh*

What is goin on in this world?
  • Yes bring it back

Never will i forget porkbutts. Ah how it made me luagh was incredible. THough i hardly have any memories about this show I still have a few. This show was just the funniest thing and david fiess is a guiness. So I say put it on Boomerang or put it a decent time slot on Cartoo Network, (saying around 1, 2 pm.)
  • A Cow and a Chicken siblings?

This show is so creative in the way it was brought up. Who would think of anybody adopting a cow and a chicken to become brother and sister? My favorite was Cow it was my favorite character. They would get into trouble with "Red devil" and go through many mini adventures in each episode! Cow the older brother would take care of Cow and watch out for her, which I considered to be super sweet! This show was unique in many ways and it was also very funny! I recommend anybody to watch this cartoon because it is worth watching!
  • One of my favorites.

One of my favorite shows. This show is another creative show that was cancelled because the network didn't know what they wanted. It is a very similar show to Ren and Stimpy and John Krcfalusi's other cartoons. It brings back creativity to the strange cartoon world. If you like Bugs Bunny, you should like Cow and Chicken. If you like Hey Arnold, you probably wont like Cow and Chicken.
  • Parents who adopt a Cow and Chicken who get into some weird and mild trouble/situations/adventure. Along with a pants-less devil named "Red Guy" and other butt/pants names does all the mischeif.

7.8
    This is a funny series. Stupid to most people, but better to watch than Dexter's Lab in my opion.

What's cool about it is that Charlie Adlar does atleast 4 charater voices in the series. This proves he's one of the best Male Vocie actors of our time.

Those who like something that's stupid but funny at the same time will enjoy this show.
  • Classic cartoon cartoon...

I loved this show back in the day. It was the first cartoon cartoon I watched. It was new to me, compared to other cartoons, and I just really got into it. It's probably good that it didn't go on too long though. Keep it short and sweet. Fifty words.
1 2 3 >