Cow and Chicken

Cartoon Network (ended 1999)

Cow and Chicken Fan Reviews (71)

• 90s Cartoon Network

Few ep (02-03)
  • i think David feiss has something to do with butts in this show

I used to watch this series when i was a child and i was always confused by the behavior of the red guy of why doesn't he wear pants and why does he love to show his butt and i noticed a lot of people's butt crack was always showing like flem always has his butt crack showing from his pants and earl some times i was so young but i got an inspiration from him i became to love to show my butt too in public it is so great it is such a turn on when i show my butt crack i usually wear short shirts and a loose low rise jeans and walk in the street with half or more of my butt showing if i didn't have a penis i would have walked pantsless like him .
    he is just so beautiful! i just love how he enjoy his butt and
  • "Cow and Chicken" what a crew!!! I used to love those guys. I don't have a favorite episode because they all used to crack me up. Can't compare a silly Chicken and a mellow dramatic Cow with any other cartoon.

Cow and chicken are sadly missed to this day. It was my favorite cartoon and the silver linning of a bad day. No matter how awful anything was they still used to crack me up. Today people need to laugh and I find tha the great cartoons get canceled. We at least still have Tom and Jerry, but they aren't the cow and the ckicken. I used to make sure to be home to watch Cow and Chicken. Odly enough I used to look so forward to it. I would not care if there were re-runs after re-runs, those guys crack me up!!!
  • Two people somehow biologically have a chicken for a son and a cow for a daughter. Every bad person is a Red Guy with no pants. The plots have every wierd bit of imagination to them. What more could you ask for besides more seasons?

I remember when I got into this show. I was a young boy at the age of 10. Every bit of this show is too funny. First of all, a man and a woman with unknown jobs somehow have a chicken named Chicken for a son and a cow named Cow for a daughter.

Next, nearly everyone they encounter is the Red Guy. Red Guy is too funny. First of all, his names concur the idea he wears no pants (although he has on a couple of ocassions). Next, he is always screaming and whispering in the same sentence. His butt-walking habit really expresses himself. And finally, he is always up to some deed against Cow and Chicken or he is using them for his dirty deeds. And in the end, he gets justice (funny justice).

This show is one of the classics that should be on CN today instead of stuff like Chowder or George of the Jungle. Shows like this, Courage, Johnny Bravo, and the pre-2001 Dexter's Lab NEED to be put on DVD.
  • Well, if you like Cow & Chicken, just for that, awesome show.

Cow & Chicken rocks like every show in the world. People say it's stupid. Well, yes, it is, but it's cool. And people say that it's bad and unfunny. Well, you review so badly that a buffalo can review the show better.

It's moo-refic. I even like I Am Weasel featuring I.M. Weasel & I.R. Baboon. And to say, you can say what your favorite character is. Well, my favorite is the Red Guy. You know, the pantless Red guy that looks like the devil (Satan (Only in the pilot episode)). Well, the Red Guy is funny with his disguised name and the attepmted humor within.

So, Cow & Chicken is a cool show, and a guilty pleassure.

(End comes up the screen) END!
  • Missing them

Wow! I can't believe I found this show on tv.com! I'm very glad that I'm not the only one apreciating this cartoon (as I saw on the most of the reviews). Anyway, Cow and Chicken is a classic one for me. Why is that? Well I've seen them non stop when I was little and now,when I got the chance to watch them,it brings back good old memories. In plus, it's very funny when I know what's going to happen in (ok,almost) every episode,although was a long time from the first time I've seen it. At me,Cartoon Network are playing Cow and Chicken at a veeeery early hour (4 a.m) and I only catch them saturdays, when I'm coming home from the clubs,and,even if I'm quite tipsy and sleepy,I still watch it (I laugh all the timeeee). It's becoming a routine now. In the end I'll still repeat it (sorry) this cartoon it's a classic one,funny and all of that.
  • "BIG BWUDDA!"

Cow and Chicken has got to be one of the greatest shows on TV it revolves around a cow and a chicken who are apparently siblings and their mother and father are humans, Whoever came up with this idea is a genius as this show is a classic but Cartoon Network decides to cancel it and replace it with crap like My Gym Partner's a Monkey, Robotboy and Class of 3000 and stuff like that they've got to bring this classic show back my favourite character is Cow because she's the funniest out of all of them especially what she refers Chicken to(Big Bwudda) and Chicken's funny with his New Jersey accent and there's other great characters such as The Red Guy who disguises as someone in every episode one of the funniest roles he was playing was Mrs. Barederriere in Happy Meat(one of my favourite episodes) especially when she was serving all the ketchup food i hope they bring this and I Am Weasel back on the air along with the rest of the Cartoon Cartoons and get rid of the new crap on Cartoon Network.
  • Classic show

It was a very good show not the best of the cartoon cartoons some may argue but it was very good show some of the epsoides were just weird those but he good ones were classics anyway I think it should stay on Cartoon Network I think all catoon cartoons should stay on cartoon network I heard that they are coming back in november for a month or so my birthdays in november so that would be the best birthday present EVER I could see the schulde now I hope it happens and you should to come to the crtoon cartons side!
  • This show is so funny!

This show is truely hilarious! Unlike "Gym Partner," the jokes in this show are funny. Watching this show makes me laugh so hard I end up with tears streaming down my cheeks from so much laughter. Every episode in this series has made me laugh. Sadly this series has been taken off with all the other Cartoon Cartoons that should still be airing on Cartoon Network. I don't understand how CN could cancel such a classic show like this. In my opinion, CN should show less of "Gym Partner" and "Squirrel Boy" and put on truely funny shows like this one. I'm surprised this show only rates a 7.9 right now. A show like this deserves a much higher rating.
  • Momma had a chicken, Momma had a Cow, Dad was proud, he didn't care how! Cow, Chicken, COW AND CHICKEN!!!!

Cow and Chicken was an amazing show! It was so hilarious, starting off with the main characters being a 500pound cow and a chicken, and that's not all! They're brother and sister and their parents only have legs! Plus, a weird red guy who happens to have every job follows them around!
    This show was ahead of it's time and it' really sad that it got canned, after only 4 seasons.
    The episodes were funny, great characters and the animation was really good.
  • chicken was the best

come on it was great n popular until the actors 4 flem n chicken went 2 the simpsons as krusty homer grampa simpsons suck n now a girl owns cn making gay shows what's up with that it on the cn dvds though here r random letters hhhhh g g g g g g g g gg g g g g g g g g g g gg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g gg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g great that is what the show is
  • BRING IT BACK!!!!!!!!

I think Cow and Chicken was a great show. I think Hannah Barbra should bring it back, but on Boomerang instead of Cartoon Network. It is a great show and I don't know why anyone in the right mind would cancal this show. Yes the animation stunk, but come on it was a great show.
  • what a great show cow and chicken is one my faverote shows

ya ay ay aya y aya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ay ay ay ay aya ya ya ya y ay ay ay ay aya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya y ay ay ay ay ay ay ay ay ay ay aya ys yas yas y dyqbfyqfbdqdfhuyqdqhduhq u hu uu hu u u u hu bgh vtv h huv tg bh buy b nn un uh jgygy yy y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y
  • Zany cartoon about two odd couple siblings: one is a naive, but "glass is half full" cow and the other is a badboy, tough-as-nails chicken. Each whacky episode seemed to be whackier and funnier than the one before it. Just all out fun!

This whacky cartoon is zany and outrageous along the lines of "Ren and Stimpy". You practically know what you are in for during the introduction song...two human parents give birth to a chicken and a cow. And what are the names of this odd couple? Simply cow and chicken (although I think the chicken should get first billing since he is the funnier of the two).
    These two make the Looney Tunes seem tame by comparison, and while this may be too odd and manic for very young children, it follows in the modern tradition of cartoons today of being appealling to both children and adults (in fact, I think the adults would like it more).
    While the odd couple theme is one that has been done many times before, this cartoon adds a little more to the mix by having an antagonist that shows up for every episode, but with a different scheme to hinder our heroes, specifically the chicken, whose bad boy attitude sometimes gets him into trouble.
    This is one cartoon that needs to come back!
  • This show was hilarious and I miss it so much!

This show was so funny, why did they take it off? I first seen it when it was attached to some Johnny Quest videos I bought. I instatly loved it and wanted to see more. I hope they release this on DVD so I could see them all again. BRING IT BACK!
  • Great show when i was a kid

this show is a cow and a chicken and they are doin crazy things and cow wants to be a balerina and chicken has two friends named steve and earl and they are always hanging out with chicken and they dont like cow and cow gets upset somestimes ghfgfgffddf ghgf
  • this show is so flippin' funny

i loved this show, when i was six its was the funnest thing on and i never really understood what they were talking about but to me it was hilrarous and i was watching it a month ago but and now i notice how funny it was, i wish that they could put it back on.
  • One of the many reasons why I don't like Nickelodeon anymore.

C&C is one of the first "Cartoon Cartoons", the name of the Cartoon Network's original series line up, next to Dexter's Laboratory and Johnny Bravo. And in my opinion, the best one. In fact, it's Huh-larious! The animation is quick and all flexible, it's so quick if you blink, you just missed the funniest part of the show. Some scenes will bring up some nitpicks like, wasn't that window broken? then in the next scene a car crashes to that same window that was just broken. Just like what you find in any other cartoon. The voice acting and humor is top-notch. I can't describe how many notches it has but it goes higher every season. Charles Adler provides the voice for most of the characters, specifically Cow, Chicken, the Red guy, IR baboon, and some others, and does an excellent job. The show was followed by another show, reviewed seperately, called I Am Weasel. Which featured Michael Dorn who most know as ?Worf? from Star Trek. The show stands out in a unique way with its bad grammar, clever lines, original story, and a slight adult touch which is especially noted in one "lesbian-themed episode" you can only find online somewhere.Its content isn't as "Ren and Stimpy", butt this is the show to watch if you want some decent...well...a little of decency in a cartoon. Because no one else can think of a better pun for "ice cream".
  • Yes bring it back

Never will i forget porkbutts. Ah how it made me luagh was incredible. THough i hardly have any memories about this show I still have a few. This show was just the funniest thing and david fiess is a guiness. So I say put it on Boomerang or put it a decent time slot on Cartoo Network, (saying around 1, 2 pm.)
  • One of my favorites.

One of my favorite shows. This show is another creative show that was cancelled because the network didn't know what they wanted. It is a very similar show to Ren and Stimpy and John Krcfalusi's other cartoons. It brings back creativity to the strange cartoon world. If you like Bugs Bunny, you should like Cow and Chicken. If you like Hey Arnold, you probably wont like Cow and Chicken.
  • Bring it back pleez!!

I love this show.Even though it is a little stupid.I cannot believe they cancelled it.And now I dont get to see the dang show no more because they took it completely off air.The last time I saw it was 3 years ago.But they used to play it on cartoon network on cartoon cartoons.But now they have quitted playing it.I wish I can sue those people who cancelled it.Chicken is boring and Cow is cool.
  • I love it!!!

This show was very cool!!! This show was my favorite when I was little but I kind of like Ed,edd n eddy better. All the charaters are funny and the episodes too. Mostly Cow and Chicken`s parents for funny. The parents are hillarious and I just cant get enough it them. I dont know why it only lasted for 2 years. I always wonder where will they show that show it boomerang but this show only came in 1997 so its not so old. I love this show as much as Spongebob and all good shows out there. This show is great and it should last longer.
  • Funny...

This is a classic. Nothing to it. Why anyone says it is bad is pretty wierd in my opinion. It is about A cow and a chicken who have human parents(who you never see above the waist), boneless chicken(who has no bones), and a red charector that i'm pretty sure is the Devil. Devil is always the bad guy. Cow also has an alter ego, named supercow! A++, R++, 100%. My favorite is the laughing puddle, where They find a puddle of thick water(which has water molucules the size of watermelons!) and everybody goes in to find boneless chicken telling jokes.
  • This show needs to be brought back...quickly.

I can't believe that Cartoon Network cancelled this show. It was one of my favorite shows. Why is it always the good ones that have to die? If they want to cancel something, let them cancel 'Robotboy'. They need to bring back the good shows like this show, 'Courage', 'Evil Con Carne', & 'Dexter's Laboratory'. Just now, I watched an episode of this show and it was great. Just having it on the Cartoon Cartoon Show and the Cartoon Cartoon Top 5 is not enough. This show must be brought back.
  • It's rude, crazy, stupid... but I love it.

Cow and Chicken is an interestingly strange cartoon about a Cow and Chicken with 2 human parents, their heads are never shown, but it's quite obvoius they are just a pair of legs and the infamous Red Guy, who is a red devil like character who constantly follows Cow and Chicken and usually has a different name (usually a pun about him having no pants) in every episode, and wearing something different (with no pants of course).
    The cartoon is completly odd and is full of really random episodes, the voices on the show are really over the top and crazy and the drawing style is completley over the top at times.
    The humor is mostly butt jokes, or something hilariuosly stupid a bit like Ren and Stimpy.

If you like crazy, stupid and gross moments, you will like this show.
  • Krazy and strange, but I like it.

I used to not be able to wait when a new episode aired on Friday nights on CN. This is one of my favorite cartoons. Too bad it got cancelled and is no longer on the air.

Cow and Chicken had a strange concept, but it was original, so I liked it. Mom and Dad were simply pants and the lower half of a dress. If you see their shadows, you can see that they have no upper half at all. Weird! A cow and a chicken are supposed to be brother and sister and are the children of human, or supposed to be human, parents. Weird!

This was still a funny cartoon. I miss it much.
  • Please make some new episodes!

This show needs to get brought back now! It was really really wierd, even for a cartoon but thats what made it so funny. All these new shows need to get cancelled and replaced with the good old classic cartoon cartoons like this one. Please, do it! At least play the re-runs! Do something before I go bolistic!
  • Cow and Chicken was one of my first favourite shows.

Cow and Chicken was a Cartton Cartton, I enjoyed watching it on CN when I was younger and I still like watching as much reruns as I can find!
    The voice actor for Cow and Chicken is brilliant, he is in the greats with TOm Kenny, Grey DeLise (spelling?) and Phill LaMarr, Tara Strong and many more great voice artists.
  • Classic cartoon cartoon...

I loved this show back in the day. It was the first cartoon cartoon I watched. It was new to me, compared to other cartoons, and I just really got into it. It's probably good that it didn't go on too long though. Keep it short and sweet. Fifty words.
  • My favorite childhood tv show.

Cow & Chicken was and still is my favorite childhood tv show. I've found it's comedy as crude humor to be funny. Ever since it's debut, i've watched every new episode and rerun because each individual episode to be special in it's own way. I miss watching it, and it may never come back to tv. It's weird about the fact that some human would give birht to animals. I never really realized that till 2000. Meanwhile it's other cartoon I am Weazel stars a weazel and a baboon. In 1 episode, they had a crossover in which the red guy is erasing people's color.
< 1 2 3