Cow and Chicken

Cartoon Network (ended 1999)

Cow and Chicken Fan Reviews (71)

• Classic cartoon cartoon...

I loved this show back in the day. It was the first cartoon cartoon I watched. It was new to me, compared to other cartoons, and I just really got into it. It's probably good that it didn't go on too long though. Keep it short and sweet. Fifty words.
  • Parents who adopt a Cow and Chicken who get into some weird and mild trouble/situations/adventure. Along with a pants-less devil named "Red Guy" and other butt/pants names does all the mischeif.

7.8
    This is a funny series. Stupid to most people, but better to watch than Dexter's Lab in my opion.

What's cool about it is that Charlie Adlar does atleast 4 charater voices in the series. This proves he's one of the best Male Vocie actors of our time.

Those who like something that's stupid but funny at the same time will enjoy this show.
  • One of my favorites.

One of my favorite shows. This show is another creative show that was cancelled because the network didn't know what they wanted. It is a very similar show to Ren and Stimpy and John Krcfalusi's other cartoons. It brings back creativity to the strange cartoon world. If you like Bugs Bunny, you should like Cow and Chicken. If you like Hey Arnold, you probably wont like Cow and Chicken.
  • A Cow and a Chicken siblings?

This show is so creative in the way it was brought up. Who would think of anybody adopting a cow and a chicken to become brother and sister? My favorite was Cow it was my favorite character. They would get into trouble with "Red devil" and go through many mini adventures in each episode! Cow the older brother would take care of Cow and watch out for her, which I considered to be super sweet! This show was unique in many ways and it was also very funny! I recommend anybody to watch this cartoon because it is worth watching!
  • Yes bring it back

Never will i forget porkbutts. Ah how it made me luagh was incredible. THough i hardly have any memories about this show I still have a few. This show was just the funniest thing and david fiess is a guiness. So I say put it on Boomerang or put it a decent time slot on Cartoo Network, (saying around 1, 2 pm.)
  • A story of human parents having a chicken and a cow as their children... makes any sense to you?

0.1
    As absurd as cartoon can go, there is still a limit to where reality can be stretched, even as a cartoon. Besides that, the whole idea is also pretty stupid. It goes way, way below the loony toons category. Sad.

I don know why people still continue to watch it. The other show that is equally as dumb as this is the 'i am a weasel' story.

*sigh*

What is goin on in this world?
  • Too much BUTTS ()()! so What!

What a show! great show about a cow and chicken who has a mother and father why are so tall you can't even see thier face!=0 they must be ugly bwahhh! funny!!!!! My favorate charactor is Hiney because hes funny and has a huge BUTT!. Who ever thought of this is good and talented.BRING IT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=(
  • One of the many reasons why I don't like Nickelodeon anymore.

C&C is one of the first "Cartoon Cartoons", the name of the Cartoon Network's original series line up, next to Dexter's Laboratory and Johnny Bravo. And in my opinion, the best one. In fact, it's Huh-larious! The animation is quick and all flexible, it's so quick if you blink, you just missed the funniest part of the show. Some scenes will bring up some nitpicks like, wasn't that window broken? then in the next scene a car crashes to that same window that was just broken. Just like what you find in any other cartoon. The voice acting and humor is top-notch. I can't describe how many notches it has but it goes higher every season. Charles Adler provides the voice for most of the characters, specifically Cow, Chicken, the Red guy, IR baboon, and some others, and does an excellent job. The show was followed by another show, reviewed seperately, called I Am Weasel. Which featured Michael Dorn who most know as ?Worf? from Star Trek. The show stands out in a unique way with its bad grammar, clever lines, original story, and a slight adult touch which is especially noted in one "lesbian-themed episode" you can only find online somewhere.Its content isn't as "Ren and Stimpy", butt this is the show to watch if you want some decent...well...a little of decency in a cartoon. Because no one else can think of a better pun for "ice cream".
  • Cow and Chicken was one of my first favourite shows.

Cow and Chicken was a Cartton Cartton, I enjoyed watching it on CN when I was younger and I still like watching as much reruns as I can find!
    The voice actor for Cow and Chicken is brilliant, he is in the greats with TOm Kenny, Grey DeLise (spelling?) and Phill LaMarr, Tara Strong and many more great voice artists.
  • i used to love this show,but to nasty and pointless,I'm with sjquah!

0.1
    This show was amusing for a while.But now as it airs with cartoon,cartoons, I see how stupid it was. I see that the voices were lame and the graphics were terrible and how the charecters were nasty.Also,the red guy's butt was always showing.Is that supposed to influence kids to run around being naked and rolling on the ground? Not the best show.
  • one classic cartoon cartoon...

mama had a chicken, mama had a cow! dad is pround, he didn't care how! cow! chicken! cow and chicken! oh, ooh, ooh ahh.. i love this show, of course, it still shows here, and i get to see it everytime there's no school on that day! ya envy me, don't 'cha?
  • When I was 5 years old (1997) I used to watch this show and I liked it, even if some people thought it was nasty!

Cow and Chicken is one of the first shows that came out after Hanna-Babera stopped being producers.

The animation was quite plain and I mihgt say it wasnt as important as the humor was. The red guy in my opinion had the best lines in the show and my favourite line from him was "OOH! fetching!" Although the hair on his butt and the slightly nakedness in shwo show was unnessecary the show was still quite good by its standards.

Overall, if people can stand the type of humor the Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy has, then i am sure they will like Cow and Chicken and I am Weasel.
  • Pretty funny show

Funny but yet gross.Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny
  • this show is so flippin' funny

i loved this show, when i was six its was the funnest thing on and i never really understood what they were talking about but to me it was hilrarous and i was watching it a month ago but and now i notice how funny it was, i wish that they could put it back on.
  • Great show when i was a kid

this show is a cow and a chicken and they are doin crazy things and cow wants to be a balerina and chicken has two friends named steve and earl and they are always hanging out with chicken and they dont like cow and cow gets upset somestimes ghfgfgffddf ghgf
  • This show was hilarious and I miss it so much!

This show was so funny, why did they take it off? I first seen it when it was attached to some Johnny Quest videos I bought. I instatly loved it and wanted to see more. I hope they release this on DVD so I could see them all again. BRING IT BACK!
  • I love this cartoon! This cartoon has some of the most funny slapstick and zany humour of any cartoon there is...I'm sure in time it will be realized as an all-time cartoon network classic! Its truly hilarious stuff

Cow and Chicken was a great and funny cartoon to watch. The characters were funny AND AMUSING! It was funny how everyone on the show was really stupid. The Red Guy was the funniest character on the show! He deserved his own show! It sucks that they don't make any new episodes anymore because this show was really popular, and funny even though it was gross at times.

These 2 farm animals rule!!!

• This cutting edge cartoon doesnt even bother with the subtlties...It lets it ALL hang out. It is about Cow and Chicken, brother and sister(never explained), their parents(legs&voices only),and Red Guy(guess who). They find everyday adventures and turn th

This is one funny, rocking cartoon. The episode that comes to mind as the funniest, would be where Red Guy is a Dr., who needs to perfom surgery on Chicken. You see, it seems that Chicken, is actually a Duck, and needs an emergency WADDLEECTOMY, of course done by Dr. Red Guy. Then theres the sidesplitting laughter that evolved from a little giggle, when the tooth fairy sent her friend the SCAB fairy over to their house. Gnarly, sick humor, but none the less FUNNY. If you can get past Cows visual accuracy of having her udders bouncing around, youll love this show. Bringing it back would be a service to all that need a pick me up. The voices are unique, and the accents are awesome, string all these little components together, and you get one ball of fun, check it out, you owe it to yourself.
  • Crazy, but I like it!

This show is pretty good! I like a bit of crude animation, so the animation really doesn't bother me. It was sort of weird though with the human having a cow and a chicken as children. One of the best parts was when they said "end" at the end of each episode. A good show that some people just don't appreciate and I feel that this show deserves more respect!
  • Zany cartoon about two odd couple siblings: one is a naive, but "glass is half full" cow and the other is a badboy, tough-as-nails chicken. Each whacky episode seemed to be whackier and funnier than the one before it. Just all out fun!

This whacky cartoon is zany and outrageous along the lines of "Ren and Stimpy". You practically know what you are in for during the introduction song...two human parents give birth to a chicken and a cow. And what are the names of this odd couple? Simply cow and chicken (although I think the chicken should get first billing since he is the funnier of the two).
    These two make the Looney Tunes seem tame by comparison, and while this may be too odd and manic for very young children, it follows in the modern tradition of cartoons today of being appealling to both children and adults (in fact, I think the adults would like it more).
    While the odd couple theme is one that has been done many times before, this cartoon adds a little more to the mix by having an antagonist that shows up for every episode, but with a different scheme to hinder our heroes, specifically the chicken, whose bad boy attitude sometimes gets him into trouble.
    This is one cartoon that needs to come back!
  • Pork butts and tators!!!

Cow and Chicken was a really funny show. THe plot of this show is Cow the naive and stupid little sister, and Chicken who trys to portray himself as tough and street smart. Sometimes though he has to swallow his pride and ask his little sister Cow for help. Then there are Cow and Chickens parents always known as Mom and Dad. Mom and Dad are only seen from the waist down. Chickens best friends are Flem and Earl, both Flem and Earl are pretty dim and dumb. I miss Cow and Chicken and I wish it was still on, at least in repeats.
  • Please make some new episodes!

This show needs to get brought back now! It was really really wierd, even for a cartoon but thats what made it so funny. All these new shows need to get cancelled and replaced with the good old classic cartoon cartoons like this one. Please, do it! At least play the re-runs! Do something before I go bolistic!
  • What a crazy show!

I remember watching this show when I was young, and I still have a good amount of episodes now. This show was crazy! It featured very funny characters, with great plots. This is one of the better shows on cartoon network, and without any doubt one of the most classical ones out there.
  • Krazy and strange, but I like it.

I used to not be able to wait when a new episode aired on Friday nights on CN. This is one of my favorite cartoons. Too bad it got cancelled and is no longer on the air.

Cow and Chicken had a strange concept, but it was original, so I liked it. Mom and Dad were simply pants and the lower half of a dress. If you see their shadows, you can see that they have no upper half at all. Weird! A cow and a chicken are supposed to be brother and sister and are the children of human, or supposed to be human, parents. Weird!

This was still a funny cartoon. I miss it much.
  • what a great show cow and chicken is one my faverote shows

ya ay ay aya y aya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ay ay ay ay aya ya ya ya y ay ay ay ay aya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya y ay ay ay ay ay ay ay ay ay ay aya ys yas yas y dyqbfyqfbdqdfhuyqdqhduhq u hu uu hu u u u hu bgh vtv h huv tg bh buy b nn un uh jgygy yy y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y
  • It's rude, crazy, stupid... but I love it.

Cow and Chicken is an interestingly strange cartoon about a Cow and Chicken with 2 human parents, their heads are never shown, but it's quite obvoius they are just a pair of legs and the infamous Red Guy, who is a red devil like character who constantly follows Cow and Chicken and usually has a different name (usually a pun about him having no pants) in every episode, and wearing something different (with no pants of course).
    The cartoon is completly odd and is full of really random episodes, the voices on the show are really over the top and crazy and the drawing style is completley over the top at times.
    The humor is mostly butt jokes, or something hilariuosly stupid a bit like Ren and Stimpy.

If you like crazy, stupid and gross moments, you will like this show.
  • Worst show in history of CN shows

It starts with 2 pairs of legs that are suppose to be parents to a cow and chicken.The animation is horrible,the language,and the characters are simply morons and theres no plots,only main charcters are dumb bovine,rooster,their half-wit parents and a red guy.And its the only show i notice that can get 0.1 from other people.Its so horrible,i can spend decades wondering how it got 7.8 here.It rots my mind and the worst part is its been here since i got cable!(since 2000)(and its still here!)The only good point is that its on weekdays together with the horribly equal I.M weasle.I\'ll give it a 0.1 but somthigns wrong.it keep saying please enter your rating
  • BRING IT BACK!!!!!!!!

I think Cow and Chicken was a great show. I think Hannah Barbra should bring it back, but on Boomerang instead of Cartoon Network. It is a great show and I don't know why anyone in the right mind would cancal this show. Yes the animation stunk, but come on it was a great show.
  • Bring it back pleez!!

I love this show.Even though it is a little stupid.I cannot believe they cancelled it.And now I dont get to see the dang show no more because they took it completely off air.The last time I saw it was 3 years ago.But they used to play it on cartoon network on cartoon cartoons.But now they have quitted playing it.I wish I can sue those people who cancelled it.Chicken is boring and Cow is cool.
  • chicken was the best

come on it was great n popular until the actors 4 flem n chicken went 2 the simpsons as krusty homer grampa simpsons suck n now a girl owns cn making gay shows what's up with that it on the cn dvds though here r random letters hhhhh g g g g g g g g gg g g g g g g g g g g gg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g gg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g great that is what the show is
< 1 2 3