Cow and Chicken

Cartoon Network (ended 1999)

Cow and Chicken Fan Reviews (71)

• Seriously overrated.

0.5
    Cow and Chicken has to be the most overrated series ever. The animation is horrible, the voice acting in horrible, and the plots... well... you get the idea. Cow, Chicken, and the rest of the cast are complete idiots with nothing redeeming about them. The parents are only have there. LITERALLY! And they are insane beyond words. And then there is "The Red Guy". Someone without pants and they made a running joke about it.

For some reason, this show has a large following. I, for one, believes this is nothing more than a big waste of resources and it is better off canceled.
  • Come on now just look at the title....Cow and Chicken

1.2
    This is something no one should watch. I don't understand the people who do watch this show, it wasn't funny, it was just very very stupid and I am so glad this show is not on TV no more and they are not trying to hurt the kids eyes of today like they did to the kid era that encounter this show. I really feel like this is one of the worst cartoons ever invented by a person and I really would like to know what was the whole Idea of Cow and Chicken that I had to indure this bad show when I was growing up. I don't get the Idea so how would anyone else. I just give this show bad ratings and they should never ever put this show back on TV.
  • I was totally bored one day.

1.8
    Watching Cow and Chicken is something that I'm not proud of but the people who should be ashamed are the ones who created this CRAP in the first place. People call this a "classic" - in what twisted dimension are you living??? Tom and Jerry, Bugs BUNNY,THUNDERCATS,SPEED RACER, ASTRO BOY ...those are classics!!! The characters where tasteless and the only thing going for it was the "pork-butts" - I supposes it wrung a giggle from me every now and again but what was there to laugh about really? Cow and Chicken is a sad display of human (American) stupidity. I'm ashamed of myself of watching!
  • A story of human parents having a chicken and a cow as their children... makes any sense to you?

0.1
    As absurd as cartoon can go, there is still a limit to where reality can be stretched, even as a cartoon. Besides that, the whole idea is also pretty stupid. It goes way, way below the loony toons category. Sad.

I don know why people still continue to watch it. The other show that is equally as dumb as this is the 'i am a weasel' story.

*sigh*

What is goin on in this world?
  • WOW....

1.1
    This show is stupid, crazy, and messed up! However I find it somewhat addicting when I'm channel surfing. I think it's a complete waste of time but I still watch it. I don't like the way they draw the characters or how they sound. They show the devil's butt and the parents as just a pair of legs What's up with that? I wish this show would get cancelled already! It is a complete waste of time and has no plot or edge to the series. I find what make a good show is that they have a main center idea.
  • I thought it was going to be funny...

4.7
    Since it's not an anime, I don't need to be that critical. Now I loved this show, along with I Am Weasel, when I was 7. I still remember the days when they showed it on CN everyday at 4pm. Then I switched to animes. In fact, I almost forgot about this show completely until last week when I saw it somewhere on the Internet. I decided to find an episode on youtube, and expected it to be funny. It was not. I found the jokes kinda immature, even the gross scenes which always made me laugh when I was young didn't strike me as funny but only gross. It's probably because I'm not a kid anymore. But I sure had a lot of fun with this show back then.
  • i used to love this show,but to nasty and pointless,I'm with sjquah!

0.1
    This show was amusing for a while.But now as it airs with cartoon,cartoons, I see how stupid it was. I see that the voices were lame and the graphics were terrible and how the charecters were nasty.Also,the red guy's butt was always showing.Is that supposed to influence kids to run around being naked and rolling on the ground? Not the best show.
  • Why did I ever watch this garbage?

Garbage? Actually, no word alone can begin to describe how awful this waste of drawings David Feiss calls a show really is. What exactly is Cow And Chicken good for? Why, none other than promoting the following "values":

Homosexuality
    Bisexuality
    Transsexualism
    Incest
    Zoosexuality

No offense to people like that. I could probably go on, but I won't. The characters are just too...sickening. And don't get me started on the lame drawings, lame voice acting, and awful plots. Many characters, especially the parents, make me wanna tear their throats out (if the parents had any). And what's with all these dumb butt shots, the "devil" doing...stuff, and everybody always picking on Chicken? To make a long story short, I think David Feiss must've been doped when he drew this, I.M. Weasel, and otherwise. Take my advice: DON'T watch this crud.
  • What a waste of time

I hate this show. 1st, the animation looks all wacky and unclear. The jokes are very adolesant and inappropriate for little kids. None of the characters were likable in my point of view and I just could`nt stand any of the episodes. I`m glad it did`nt get a long run like The Simpsons. This show is better off forgotten.
  • I hated this show so much.

I really hate this show. I hated it when it was still on air, and even after it cancellation I still hate it. My boyfriend and I get into little arguments over this show because he liked it and I hated it with a deep sincere passion. I just think it was one of the worse cartoons ever to walk the earth, I'm sorry.
  • Worst show in history of CN shows

It starts with 2 pairs of legs that are suppose to be parents to a cow and chicken.The animation is horrible,the language,and the characters are simply morons and theres no plots,only main charcters are dumb bovine,rooster,their half-wit parents and a red guy.And its the only show i notice that can get 0.1 from other people.Its so horrible,i can spend decades wondering how it got 7.8 here.It rots my mind and the worst part is its been here since i got cable!(since 2000)(and its still here!)The only good point is that its on weekdays together with the horribly equal I.M weasle.I\'ll give it a 0.1 but somthigns wrong.it keep saying please enter your rating
  • Wow, this show is just screwed up.

This show is not bad, but man is it screwed up. It's about a cow and a chicken who are siblings going on adventures with their nerdy human friends. But the devil is always trying to get them into trouble. Also their parents are human legs. I know, I sound like a mental patient but I'm not kidding. This is actually the show's plot.

This show is one of the more weaker cartoon cartoons in my opinion, BUT that doesn't mean it's bad. It's actually enjoyable. That is if you're into sick, twisted and non sensical humour. So maybe, this show is not for everybody.

But I'd rather watch this show than all the crap they put on CN nowadays.

Overall, a decent show......... a sick, disgusting, screwed up but still decent show.
  • A cartoon for stoners

This show is so boring not to mention its disgusting. Also, the writers were to lazy to explain the characters' backstories. Why does the red guy hate chicken so mush, NEVER EXPLAINED. how can cow and chicken be related and have human birth parents, NEVER EXPLAINED. The plots make no sense at all and it feels like David Fiess was to stoned to put any effort into this show. Overall, I'm glad this show got canceled and is one of the shows that made Cartoon cartooon fridays suck.
  • An ok show but not all that great

6.9
    Cow and Chicken are about well an cow and chicken.Who are brothers and sister.Well,I don't remembered the whole plot of this series.However at first I liked this show when it was on.But at the end,I didn't liked this show.I mean it sadden me the artwork.I mean the characters and stuff liked "Boneless Chicken" having no bones always laying around.Their parents are liked half shown body! That doesn't make sense.This show needs some fine tuning.Even though it no longer airs on tv.
  • It's stupid, but HILARIOUS!

I remember when I used to watch this show, my whole family considered it 'duddy'! And you know what, they're right! This show is practically, & arguably ***ed. It's not even appropriate for kids (they eat pork butts). But you know what? As stupid as the show is, it is hilarious!

I watched an old episode of this show (the one where Cow gets a pet fly) a few months back, & I was cracking up throughout the majority of it. I seriously never realized how hilarious this show really was, & as disturbing as it is as well.

The animation stands out, the characters are blatant idiots, but funny idiots, & has some very disturbing things that are still NOT appropriate for kids.

Overall, the show is stupid, but it is loaded with tons of hilarious scenes that will definitely make you crack up, even if you find the show ***ed.

"Supercpw al rescate!! Ayayayayayay!!"
  • Crazy, but I like it!

This show is pretty good! I like a bit of crude animation, so the animation really doesn't bother me. It was sort of weird though with the human having a cow and a chicken as children. One of the best parts was when they said "end" at the end of each episode. A good show that some people just don't appreciate and I feel that this show deserves more respect!
  • Pretty funny show

Funny but yet gross.Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny
  • cow and chicken such a good classic cartoon made by cn

cow chincken is about a cow and a chicken that are brother and sister and the cow is a superhero called super cow that can talk in spanish and there is of course a redguy who wantes to get the identy of supercow and they go on ihuman adventures tons of crazy things happen some are pretty funny and it has some laughs to it and i think the show was really good and brings me back to the days when cartoon network were really on top of things. and that is why i gave the show a 8. i really enjoyed watching this show over years
  • A Series about a young Chicken Who has a Sister and She is a Cow. They Go to school with there friends Flem and earl, and there is this weired Red Guy who is Called Red Guy and he looks like the Devil

Chicken was the best he was one of my Favorite Characters and I had Loads of laughs with this Show, and they was a couple of weired things. It had 4 Seasons and 52 Episodes in Total With Some Good Characters in the Series. It was shared with another show Called I Am Weasel Which it was Quite Good.
  • What a crazy show!

I remember watching this show when I was young, and I still have a good amount of episodes now. This show was crazy! It featured very funny characters, with great plots. This is one of the better shows on cartoon network, and without any doubt one of the most classical ones out there.
  • one classic cartoon cartoon...

mama had a chicken, mama had a cow! dad is pround, he didn't care how! cow! chicken! cow and chicken! oh, ooh, ooh ahh.. i love this show, of course, it still shows here, and i get to see it everytime there's no school on that day! ya envy me, don't 'cha?
  • Too much BUTTS ()()! so What!

What a show! great show about a cow and chicken who has a mother and father why are so tall you can't even see thier face!=0 they must be ugly bwahhh! funny!!!!! My favorate charactor is Hiney because hes funny and has a huge BUTT!. Who ever thought of this is good and talented.BRING IT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=(
  • Pork butts and tators!!!

Cow and Chicken was a really funny show. THe plot of this show is Cow the naive and stupid little sister, and Chicken who trys to portray himself as tough and street smart. Sometimes though he has to swallow his pride and ask his little sister Cow for help. Then there are Cow and Chickens parents always known as Mom and Dad. Mom and Dad are only seen from the waist down. Chickens best friends are Flem and Earl, both Flem and Earl are pretty dim and dumb. I miss Cow and Chicken and I wish it was still on, at least in repeats.
  • When I was 5 years old (1997) I used to watch this show and I liked it, even if some people thought it was nasty!

Cow and Chicken is one of the first shows that came out after Hanna-Babera stopped being producers.

The animation was quite plain and I mihgt say it wasnt as important as the humor was. The red guy in my opinion had the best lines in the show and my favourite line from him was "OOH! fetching!" Although the hair on his butt and the slightly nakedness in shwo show was unnessecary the show was still quite good by its standards.

Overall, if people can stand the type of humor the Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy has, then i am sure they will like Cow and Chicken and I am Weasel.
  • I watched this show a lot when growing up as a kid.

I would watch this show a lot on Cartoon Network, when I was younger. I found the show unique when it came out, as the creators thought outside of the box, and they gave the viewers something different to watch. The main character Cow is pretty funny at times and dramatic, while Chicken has the sarcastic tone, which I also liked. I liked the Red Guy, he was really funny, but the show did focus a lot on butt jokes and can be viewed and often criticized by many of the people who have watched the show or never have, because of what others have said.
  • Hmm,strange show,a bit like Gym Partner,but I like it.

Geez,this is one of the few shows where the butt jokes are actually funny!It's Gym Partner,but better!Oh how I wish they showed re runs of this and other classic Cartoon Network shows.I mean,it's laugh out loud funny when Cow asks Chicken for a piggyback ride and then crushes him!You gotta love it!They should at least bring it back.Is that so much to ask?Then agian,Cartoon Network only cares about flashy new crap.Kinda like a newly remastered version of Ren and Stimpy,but I like it.I don't really care for Ren and Stimpy.Now this is hilarious.It needs to be brought back to Cartoon Network as soon as possible!
  • This show was great and it should be brought back to TV.

This show was one of the best shows on Cartoon Network in the past. I used to like it alot and deserves it's respect as a cartoon it truly was and we really need more shows like this because now Cartoon Network has lower rating shows than in the time this show aired in TV. I also used to like it because it was about animals doing many things like going to school and making wacky things in the characters time and also there were human characters that used to hang out their time with Cow and Chicken. I really used to enjoy this show for being one of the best during that time. I'm going to give it a 8.8 great rating for my review.
  • I love this cartoon! This cartoon has some of the most funny slapstick and zany humour of any cartoon there is...I'm sure in time it will be realized as an all-time cartoon network classic! Its truly hilarious stuff

Cow and Chicken was a great and funny cartoon to watch. The characters were funny AND AMUSING! It was funny how everyone on the show was really stupid. The Red Guy was the funniest character on the show! He deserved his own show! It sucks that they don't make any new episodes anymore because this show was really popular, and funny even though it was gross at times.

These 2 farm animals rule!!!

• This cutting edge cartoon doesnt even bother with the subtlties...It lets it ALL hang out. It is about Cow and Chicken, brother and sister(never explained), their parents(legs&voices only),and Red Guy(guess who). They find everyday adventures and turn th

This is one funny, rocking cartoon. The episode that comes to mind as the funniest, would be where Red Guy is a Dr., who needs to perfom surgery on Chicken. You see, it seems that Chicken, is actually a Duck, and needs an emergency WADDLEECTOMY, of course done by Dr. Red Guy. Then theres the sidesplitting laughter that evolved from a little giggle, when the tooth fairy sent her friend the SCAB fairy over to their house. Gnarly, sick humor, but none the less FUNNY. If you can get past Cows visual accuracy of having her udders bouncing around, youll love this show. Bringing it back would be a service to all that need a pick me up. The voices are unique, and the accents are awesome, string all these little components together, and you get one ball of fun, check it out, you owe it to yourself.
  • A Cow and a Chicken siblings?

This show is so creative in the way it was brought up. Who would think of anybody adopting a cow and a chicken to become brother and sister? My favorite was Cow it was my favorite character. They would get into trouble with "Red devil" and go through many mini adventures in each episode! Cow the older brother would take care of Cow and watch out for her, which I considered to be super sweet! This show was unique in many ways and it was also very funny! I recommend anybody to watch this cartoon because it is worth watching!
< 1 2 3