Cow and Chicken

Cartoon Network (ended 1999)

Cow and Chicken Fan Reviews (71)

• "BIG BWUDDA!"

Cow and Chicken has got to be one of the greatest shows on TV it revolves around a cow and a chicken who are apparently siblings and their mother and father are humans, Whoever came up with this idea is a genius as this show is a classic but Cartoon Network decides to cancel it and replace it with crap like My Gym Partner's a Monkey, Robotboy and Class of 3000 and stuff like that they've got to bring this classic show back my favourite character is Cow because she's the funniest out of all of them especially what she refers Chicken to(Big Bwudda) and Chicken's funny with his New Jersey accent and there's other great characters such as The Red Guy who disguises as someone in every episode one of the funniest roles he was playing was Mrs. Barederriere in Happy Meat(one of my favourite episodes) especially when she was serving all the ketchup food i hope they bring this and I Am Weasel back on the air along with the rest of the Cartoon Cartoons and get rid of the new crap on Cartoon Network.