Cowboy Bebop

Hard Luck Woman

Aired Sunday 12:00 AM Nov 18, 2001 on Cartoon Network

• Goodbye cowgirl...

So... this episode is, for me, one of the BEST in all 26 episodes.
    It's been a long time since I saw it so I can't recall much to give details but I remember I really was touched by this episode and the two that follow.

"See you in space cowgirl" are the last words of this episode and I still recall the music when they appeared on the screen... just perfect I even cried a little.

Perfect 10.

Cowboy Bebop will always be worth the try... and you won't regret it.
  • The gang is finally breaking up, and this means the series is coming to an end.

This was a great epi. of Cowboy Bebop, and the ending of it made me cry a little. Faye gets her memory back of her past on earth, and how she ended up being frozen in time. When she goes back to where she used to live, the house is no more, and she realizes how, much can change in a life time, that she was unable to live out like she wanted.

Also, Ed finally finds her father, but he's too busy to be a father, so the only thing left for her to do is to roam the earth, like before. Only this time, she has Ein to keep her company.

To rap this up, this episode shows that the series is ending, because you can't have the show without Faye and Ed.
    The part I loved the best about this epi. was the end where they play the music when we see the last of Ed, Ein, and maybe Faye. What really sinched it was the the ending words: See you in space cowgirl. This epi. really deserves a perfect 10.
  • Faye messes up flight plans while looking at a tape with a waterfall in it.So she goes to earth and Ed comes with her. Meanwhile Jet and Spike are after this bounty Applederry, so they go and try to fins him.

This is a really sad one, especially at the end. Ed finally finds out where she belongs and so does Faye. It really is touching, perticulerly at the end. You get to meet Ed's father and learned the secrets behind Faye's past. It's funny, exciting and sad all at the same time.