Cowboy U

Friday 9:00 PM on CMT - Country Music Television Premiered Aug 29, 2003 In Season

Cowboy U Fan Reviews (2)

6.8
  • A good show entertaining

7.7
    I liked this show it is entertaining to watch. I like it when vegitairans are forced to eat meat for a challenge. and when people cry when trying to ride a bull it may seem a little cruel but, I think it's entertaining to see. Cowboy U is an interesting concept and well done by Roco and Jed who really do put the city slickers through some tough challeges. I would really like to go on the show even though i'm still under the drinking age and was not forced to sigh up like many of the contestants seem to have been over the years. But over all Cowboy U is and entertaining show to watch
  • I hope all you city slickers didn't get killed off by them little longhorn cross cattle. I'm rootn for the pretty blonde myself.I started out in the city and learned the cowboy way of life.It has been good to me and mine.So hang in there partner!

I would love to have Cowboy U filmed at my Mexican ranch at the foot of the Sierra Madre Mountains. Sierra Madre, The mountain mother, care taker of the Tahumara indian tribe. They still live in caves and little log huts, scattered in the low pine country of the Hijdo. If you ever get the chance to travel, this is the place to see. People come to enjoy the natural hot springs or see the sites.So don't ya'll tell just anyone about this place.CowboyU can come rope real corriente cattle in my pen anytime. It is always a fiesta on friday nite after we get done cutting the half dead,thick haired, tick infested, branded up one side and down the other cursed by god and nature the corriente novillos(steers). But the mother mountain has been good to this cowboy and I would like to share my experiences with you. So save up a few pecos and head south. You can jump the train in Chihuahua and get off rite in front of my place. You will see it, it aint much but it sure is nice to me. Adios para ahora mi amigos y amigas!
    Mark H. Taylor,Where abouts unknown,Aint got no address, mule knocked down my box,but u can reach me at Taylorcorriente@aol.com