Cracking Up

FOX (ended 2004)

Cracking Up Fan Reviews (3)

6.4
  • I'm glad this show got ditched as soon as it did

it was just over the top corny, cheesy, retarded, and stupiditly silly. Molly Shannon wasn't even funny in this show. Even from the previews when it was about to air, I could tell it looked really stupid. All it was was a bunch of people just acting like air-headed retards and couldn't come up with anything humorous to say or do. This show big time lacked imagination and comedy, which explains why it ended a month after it premiered. I thought this show was alot dumber than Malcom in the Middle. It had a bad storyline and plain bad acting on top of it
  • The best part of the show was Molly Shannon and Jason Schwartzman, with notable guest stars such as Jack Black and Amy Sedaris. Maybe not a classic, but it would have been nice if they had at least filmed an entire season.

I thought this show was alright. Fox only gave it six episodes to prove itself and, typical Fox, aired them on weird nights with little to no notice. It was a lot like Malcom in the Middle or The Bernie Mac Show. The best part of the show was Molly Shannon and Jason Schwartzman. It was also great to see several of my favorite comic actors make special appearances too, such as Jack Black & Kyle Gass (Tenacious D) and Amy Sedaris (Strangers With Candy).
  • A show about insane family life...literally.

This was a show about a man who was studying to become a phyciatrist in doing so he moved in with a family full of issues to help him learn and grow. The family however was more then he expected as each and every member of the family was completley of the wall. In the end this show was hilarouis and canceled way too soon. It however was on fox and that could explain its early canelation.