Criminal Minds

Amplification

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM May 13, 2009 on CBS

• All in all,I think the world is safer when our governments don't tell us everything that's going on ...

The BAU rush to Annapolis, Maryland when they learn that someone has released a new strain of deadly anthrax in a public park. There were twenty-five people affected and they are dying cruel and painful deaths. The question is, who created these deadly spores and why did they release them onto an innocent public.

Whilst medical personel attempt to find an antidote for this previously unknown strain of one of the world's most deadly toxins, the BAU must try to track down who is responsible. Their efforts are hindered somewhat when the top guns from Fort Deitrich insist on getting involved, making things more difficult as both sides try to be the ones running the investigation.

When a likely site for the lab is found in a house in a suburban neighbourhood, Reid and Morgan, already, like everybody else, having been given the strongest antidote available, enter the house and find what they were looking for - and a lot more besides. Such a huge pity that our beloved Dr. Reid scratched himself on a bush on the way in ...

As Reid get's sicker, alone in the house with an open vial of anthrax all over the floor, he must race to find an antidote to use on not only himself but also the rest of the patients who are still fighting for their lives in the hospital.

Terrific episode and really great work by Matthew Gray Gubler and Shemar Moore. You'll enjoy this one.
CBS