Criminal Minds

Ashes and Dust

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Mar 21, 2007 on CBS

• The team races to locate a serial arsonist who delights in watching families burn to death, but little do they know that one person is trying to take down the unsub as well.

This ep was amazing, because it had a great central theme with Hotch. We got to see the more fatherly part of him, how he worries about his own family and son. Tonights ep was right up there with the top 5. It was great learning more about Hotch because he is usually so businesslike and professional becuase he's the boss, and he feels that his emotions might get in the way.

I really like the Abby character. Sacrificing his own life at the end so that the unsub would be unable to kill other innocent families was absolutely amazing. I just knew that when the unsub asked, "How do you plan to get out?" that he'd say, "I don't." He is an amazing character, because he was going to die of leukemia anyways, so he decided to make his life meaningful. My only regret is that they didn't show his death being commemerated at the end, by letting people know that he gave up his life to save others. Oh well.
# 6