Criminal Minds

Bully

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Dec 11, 2013 on CBS

7.7
  • just the end was great

Not a memorable episode.
  • Revenge on the bullies!

For once the killer had a valid reason for going off at the deep end, which was refreshing, Blake and her family being central to the episode was a little boring, unless there's a reason such as a future developing storyline.
  • the final the reunion of the team was great the rest...

5.5
    no much
  • Mixed feelings

I liked the case and the way it was handled. It was truly heartbreaking and it was rather easy to empathize with the UnSub.

The Blake story though I wasn't so thrilled about. I found her father annoying, the non-resolution of her issues with her brother was weak and while the ending was supposed to be heartwarming, or something, I found it weird in a creepy way.
  • Bully

So this was one that "hit home" for Alex Blake, but it turned out to be a bit too boring and predictable, and I didn't care for the forced involvement of her family. Thought this was a disappointing way for Criminal Minds to end the first half of its season.
  • Too much Blake????

Ok that was what I thought just before I saw Garcia and the entire team together at the end... Oh my God way too much Blake... Never really warmed up to her and I still miss Emily Prentiss' character but still as an episode this was pretty good
  • A gigantic nerd?

This was a decent episode and I really thought that guy was gonna beat the hell out of everyone. But he surrendered so easily, though.
  • review

a good episode with a nice plot and i enjoyed learning more about Alex and her family.
  • Falling close to flawless again!

Almost a year and a half later, Agent Blake finally came into her own today! There was character development, a lot of it, and it was actually very good! The character has just really been there for the sake of being there, but today I just loved it all!

The case we were served up was stunning. Very sad what happened many years ago and how it triggered the cause of all these killings in the now. It's something that could've been avoided and it's a storyline happening to be all too possible...

Nonetheless it was a brilliant show! Can't believe we have to wait over a month for the next one! But if it is as good as what Season 9 has been so far, it will well be worth the wait!
  • Criminal Minds.

Always love a back story of one of the team, more information on Alex Blake and her family just after they solve one case and Alex gets shot in the arm. Alex gets a call from her dad Damon Miller who is retired Captain from the force and she also has a brother Scott who is a Detective with the Kansas City Police Force. Damon thinks its a serial killer, but her brother doesn't and most of the team don't think they should tread on anyone's toe's without an invite (except Hotch). The unsub Ronal was bullied at school and so was his friend Riley who committed suicide was also bullied at school to the point where they made him where girls panties. The key to the murders is Jefferson High School and that's where Ronal also went to school, the victims were the ones who tormented him and Riley except for Laurie's parents. Laurie wasn't in town so Ronal targeted her parents, meanwhile its clear to see that Scott and Alex don't really get on like they used to when they were kids. Scott visits one of the potential victims with Ronal already there and gets bashed by Ronal while Gates get brutally murdered and is also found to be wearing women s panties. Eventually they do get Ronal and the reason why Blake is acting the way she is, its because her other brother and her mother both died, which is why she never goes home or keeps in touch (bad memories). At the end Alex and Scott have a talk and make up and their dad invites the whole team including Garcia for a barbecue (Great ending scene). Fantastic Episode. Thumbs Up.