Criminal Minds

Carbon Copy

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Feb 27, 2013 on CBS

• This is just AMAZING!

OMG I have no idea where to start with this one! I have been dying for this episode with the Replicator storyline for weeks if not months now! And this one did not disappoint!

At first I thought it was pretty boring how it kept replicating the same crime and again and again instead of going to some different ones.

But there were so many twists that changed that perception of mine! The storyline was just intense and amazing!

Although the one part I did not like was that it did not seem praticularly believable that they would leave a suspect in an interrogation room with a bottle full of pills. Surely they would have taken the bottle away and left just one there?

Aside from that minor glitch, the rest of the episode was just flawless! There is no other word for it! Perfect!

I LOVED the last scene and was expected an explosion or trap of some sort. There was another body but I can't seem to recognise the methodology from any cases the team has solved this season... I'll probably need to go back and see what case that one was from.

Now I can't wait to see what the Replicator's next trick will be! Maybe they'll do this as the season final with some sort of cliffhanger? Or maybe we'll hear more sooner... Either way, I can't wait to see it!
CBS