Criminal Minds

Charm and Harm

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Apr 19, 2006 on CBS

• A great episode that was full of excitement!!!!

The team is looking for a serial killer that is drowning his victims. This killer woos his victims, and then he tortures them by emersing them in water. The reason it's so tough to capture him, is he changed his appearance, but he is starting to get sloppy. With one victim he acts like he is a helpless man who needs help with his groceries, and he kidnaps the girl in broad daylight, and throws her into a hotel pool. He is seen doing this and acts like his wife tried to drown and he vanishes, while the hotel clerk tries to revive the victim. The victim is able to id her attacker, and that brings the team one step closer to capturing this man.

It is realized the reason the man is the way he is because of his father. The killer is doing what his father could not, and it is revealed that he may be the reason his mother is dead. This was an awesome episode, and the scene where the woman is fighting for her life had me sitting on the edge of my seat!!! I really liked they had her wanting to fight back instead of being the helpless victim!!! I really like this show and hope it keeps getting better.