Criminal Minds

Charm and Harm

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Apr 19, 2006 on CBS

7.3
  • Nice to see Robert Pine back on the screen again - and yes, the villain was CREEEEEEEE-PY... I'll be watching every person who comes to my door or tries to help me in the airport for awhile now...

LOL - poor Hotch, he just doesn't know what to make of Garcia and her double-entendres (or the straight-out single ones, for that matter). She's better flirting with Morgan or embarrasing Reid... ;-)

One thing I liked as well, and have liked over the last few eps, is watching Reid and Gideon paired up - admittedly, the rookie/veteran is a staple, but last night it was really interesting to watch as an almost-role reversal took place. "You DO realize he's not the killer?" That one line really caught me, even though Gideon follwed it right up with a very logical, sensible reasoning for his outburst.

Reid's a geek, yes (lol, the whole thing at the beginning about the corn kernels was hilarious)... but he's not stuck in his own little world, as is often the stereotype. He's very observant, and isn't afraid to speak up when something bothers him.