A Criminal Minds Community
Wednesday 10:00 PM on CBS (Returning October 3, 2018)

Actress Jamie Bock will be making her network television debut on Criminal Minds, airing on April 22nd.

Matthew Gray Gubler is directing the episode titled “Mr. Scratch,” and I had the chance to grab a quick interview with Jamie to find out a little more about her experience working on the show.

Q: What can you tell us about your appearance on CBS’s Criminal Minds?

JB: I play Mary Kinderman, the wife of one of the victims attacked by a “clawed shadow monster”. She is interviewed by the BAU as they search for what might have caused the attack.

Q: How was it working on such a fan-favorite show?

JB: It was terrific! I have several close friends and family members who follow the show every week; I feel lucky to be a part of the storytelling.

Q: Anything surprise you about the show or your fellow cast mates?

JB: Matthew Gray Gubler has some of his artwork in this episode - he’s good at drawing monsters. He’s like a jack-of-all-trades (I’m sure he’d be happy to hear that).

Q: Any chance your character might be back again?

JB: I hope it’s safe to say that any character might be back again, so long as they aren’t killed off! I loved being on set and working with the entire cast and crew.

Q: What’s the biggest lesson you took away from the opportunity?
JB: Everyone on the Criminal Minds set is treated like an equal, and I think its part of why the show is so successful.

Thomas Gibson (Hotch) chatted with me and the crew in between takes – we talked about theater and New York. He really made me comfortable while the crew set up for my take.

Q: What else is coming up for you in the near future?

JB: It’s been a whirlwind moving to LA; I’m in Film Treason’s dark comedy ME & LIZZIE, which is currently in post-production. Also check out the indie film OVUM currently doing the festival circuit.

0 Comments
Comments
Submit
There are no comments yet. Be the first by writing down your thoughts above.
Follow this Show
Members