A Criminal Minds Community
Wednesday 10:00 PM on CBS

Actress Jamie Bock will be making her network television debut on Criminal Minds, airing on April 22nd.

Matthew Gray Gubler is directing the episode titled “Mr. Scratch,” and I had the chance to grab a quick interview with Jamie to find out a little more about her experience working on the show.

Q: What can you tell us about your appearance on CBS’s Criminal Minds?

JB: I play Mary Kinderman, the wife of one of the victims attacked by a “clawed shadow monster”. She is interviewed by the BAU as they search for what might have caused the attack.

Q: How was it working on such a fan-favorite show?

JB: It was terrific! I have several close friends and family members who follow the show every week; I feel lucky to be a part of the storytelling.

Q: Anything surprise you about the show or your fellow cast mates?

JB: Matthew Gray Gubler has some of his artwork in this episode - he’s good at drawing monsters. He’s like a jack-of-all-trades (I’m sure he’d be happy to hear that).

Q: Any chance your character might be back again?

JB: I hope it’s safe to say that any character might be back again, so long as they aren’t killed off! I loved being on set and working with the entire cast and crew.

Q: What’s the biggest lesson you took away from the opportunity?
JB: Everyone on the Criminal Minds set is treated like an equal, and I think its part of why the show is so successful.

Thomas Gibson (Hotch) chatted with me and the crew in between takes – we talked about theater and New York. He really made me comfortable while the crew set up for my take.

Q: What else is coming up for you in the near future?

JB: It’s been a whirlwind moving to LA; I’m in Film Treason’s dark comedy ME & LIZZIE, which is currently in post-production. Also check out the indie film OVUM currently doing the festival circuit.

0 Comments
Comments
Submit
There are no comments yet. Be the first by writing down your thoughts above.
Follow this Show
Members