Criminal Minds

Conflicted

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Apr 08, 2009 on CBS

7.4
  • Really good

In this episode of Criminal Minds, the following happens. We open with a prisoner, being questioned in a therapy session. We see that Reid is there and that he is looking for Adam, and needs the prisoners help as she knows where he is. We then see a Spring Break party happening, and a young man being tied up and killed by a female. The day the body is found, and we learn his name is Daniel. We learn that this is the 2nd killing in a week and all of the victims were killed in the same hotel. Soon the team believe that the killers are a male and a female, who are both working together. Soon another victim is found murdered, but this time at a different hotel. The team soon find evidence that the cleaning person who found the 2nd victim lied to the team and he had an altercation with the 1st victim the day before he was killed. Garcia soon learns that Adam was the victim of abuse when he was a child, done to him by his stepfather. So the team bring him in for questioning. When looking into his background the team learn that his boss, Julie, pays for his rent and has bailed him out of jail twice in the last 4 years. So they believe her to be the other killer. Just as she is leaving with another possible victim, the team turn up and take her in for questioning. Soon both of them are given a polygraph test. They both pass the test and so both of them are realised. Soon Reid believes that Adam, the cleaning person, has multiple personality disorder. They believe that there is 2 killers, but inside of 1 person. His boss goes into Adams room and finds a woman's dress and some rope. She confronts him about it and so "Amanda" appears and throws the boss off of the roof. The team go there and learns that Amanda has appeared and so they head off to dams stepfathers house, believing that he/she is there. When they get there they find Amanda holding a bag over the stepfathers head and has a knife to his throat. Reid starts to talk Amanda down and manages to do so, before anyone gets hurt. At the end of the episode, we see that it is Amanda who is the prisoner, who Reid is visiting, in order to try and get Adam to come back.