Criminal Minds

Corazon

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Jan 19, 2011 on CBS

• I don't understand the poor reviews from others because i thought this episode was extremely intriguing. Both the crime storyline as well as Reids storyline were really well done.

Corazon is yet another good episode of season six of Criminal Minds. I've always loved Criminal Minds for the psychology as well as the characters. The most interesting of the characters are Hotchner, Reid and Morgan, the rest are mediocre. The best of the episodes are the ones that focus on those big three if you ask me. This episode helped show just how interesting and strong of a character Reid is seeing as he single-handedly carried this episode with little help from Morgan and the others. Matthew Gray Gubler once again showed off his acting skills. The crime story-line was great as well because I've always found ritualistic murders extremely interesting and this ritual was so incredible that i couldn't help but look into other real rituals that are comparable to the one in the episode. Corazon seems to be hit or miss with everyone but it was a hit for me and one of my favorite episodes of this season.