Criminal Minds

Damaged

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Apr 02, 2008 on CBS

• Really? All that hype for this?

I'm going to keep this very short and to the point. This will be the worst episode of the season and so far is my lowest rated episode of Criminal Minds to date. There was so much hype, since the day he joined the show, for this case. This was the big one. We all knew that one day he was going to get back to this case and some members of the team were going to help him solve it. We finally get there and I cannot be more upset with the ending to a twenty year old case. The unsub was awful. Not a brutal murderer but a "big kid" who followed a little girl home one night and then destroyed the parents with their own axe which he took right out of the fathers hands? Not so much. Hotchner and Reid scenes were pointless to the max. They went to interview someone on death row and it served no purpose other then to eat up some time for the episode as a whole. Was very happy to see Kevin back in this episode after I complained about it in my last review, but I am simply still in shock over how bad of an episode this was. I understand it was right after the strike had ended, but why come back with such an important episode if you were just going to flunk out on the storyline? Awful.
JJ