Criminal Minds

Damaged

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Apr 02, 2008 on CBS

• Rossi finally gets closure on the 20 year old murder case which has been haunting him for so long and Hotch and Reid interview a killer soon to be executed.

I had mixed felings about this episode. I really enjoyed the entire section where Hotch and Reid interviewed Death Row inmate, Chester Hardwick. I thought that part of the script was excellent and Reid's quick thinking under pressure was very well done. The only thing that bugged me was that Hardwick was wearing a prison suit with the letters 'DR' on it, and that is wrong because there is no such place as 'Death Row', it doesn't 'officially' exist in any prison and no place is actually called that, so it would NOT be written on a jump suit.

The Galen case finally being solved was very anti-climactic for me. With all of Rossi's obsession over it, I would have liked the conclusion to be more interesting overall. His purchase of the victim's home etc., while undoubtedly a very nice gesture, seemed just a little too much for a law enforcement officer. However, overall, the episode was interesting for the most part and it was nice that Rossi and the Galen children finally got some closure after so long.
Hit