Criminal Minds

Dorado Falls

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Oct 05, 2011 on CBS

7.3
  • Continuing the good streak!!

Another brilliant episode of Criminal Minds.This was a wonderful plot of an ex naval seal. Initially you might think its similar to the episode "Distress" but just wait and watch it was something completely unexpected. The last scene where the unsub finally opens his eyes is just heart wrenching. The person who acted as the unsub did a brilliant job of expressions which came through and I personally thought he was well suited for that role since he could pull of looking like a naval seal. I really reallysympathized with him even though there was no justification for his killing.

Loved that it was Reid who came up with the final answer as to what was the mental disorder that the unsub suffered, typical Reid. And Rossi totally rocked being being the ex marine in this. Prentiss and Morgan's friendship is just heart warming, and this episode is an answer to all those people who complained how Morgan got over Emily's return soquickly...well he actually hasn't. I like how every member on the team now seems to have a proper role and individual personality is showing through as compared to last season where they all just seemed to be drifting about with each having no substantial part. The direction of this episode was really well done and kept the suspense till the very end.I am glad they showed that the unsub made it all the way in, because frankly if he hadn't I would have beendisappointed since you would expect a naval seal to actually pull that sort of thing off.

Can't wait for the next episode. Keep them coming!