Criminal Minds

Dorado Falls

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Oct 05, 2011 on CBS

• The first half did not have me convinced, but after finishing the episode, I loved it all! (Possible spoilers ahead!)

Like I said, I wasn't sure what to make of the first half. The first scene was just... wow - really it was well beyond words. After thant there were about 10-15 minutes which I didn't particularly enjoy. There was a tad bit of confusion at the time and it was a little bordering on boring at times.

However, after we discover about the UnSub's disease, all the jigsaw pieces start to fit into place! From that point onwards, everything became a little clearer and the suspense level shot through the roof in the closing stages.

I definitely think that this is one of that rare bunch of episodes that will be more enjoyable to watch the second time round! It's not often that I say that, but I really think I will enjoy this episode more the next time I watch it.

Wasn't sure what to make of the Morgan/Prentiss banter. I wasn't particularly happy with the way in which that developed. Hoping for better hcharacter development next week, but aside from that, there is very little I would change or (replace about this episode!

Keep it up, guys!