Criminal Minds

Doubt

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Sep 26, 2007 on CBS

• The Episode That Changes Everything

I knew going in about Manny's leaving the show. I must say that I was both very nervous and upset when I found out that he was going to be leaving the show. This show is without a doubt the best crime drama on television today and I really wanted to see the formula repeated for the next couple of seasons. This episode itself is still a Criminal Minds episodes with Manny as the lead role and it did not fail to deliver at all. The episode itself was really well done and I liked the fact that they didn't have any physical evidence to hold the first suspect that they had in custody although everyone knew that the guy did it. The continued to doubt themselves at the end of the episode but it was very clear to the audience that the final scene was the showdown between the two killers. The profile process went about as you would expect from this show, which is always a good thing. Gideon is struggling to get over the events that happened with Frank in "No Way Out, Part 2" which is the ultimate reason that was written into the show as to why he would leave. I thought it was a very well written plot twist that the writers had to sum up in about one episode. Overall, I would say this has to go down as the best opening episode to date.
X