Criminal Minds

Epilogue

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Nov 02, 2011 on CBS

7.3
  • Case wasn't 100%, but the Rossi storlyine was so emotional! (Spoilers ahead!)

This ws a first-class Criminal Minds episode, in terms of the character development. I coudln't believe the ending, especially the plaque with Rossi's son 'James', evidently a stillbrn - I actually started crying a little upon seeing that. It was all so sad and so emotional, and I couldn't believe it...

The actual csae was good, but not the best. I thought the first half of the episode was well below-par, but it did improve. The ending reminded me a little of the episode 'Charm & Harm' from Season 1, with the unsub and a victim in the lake. However, it was very interesting to watch, and the logic behind the unsub's crimes was quite intriguing - he wanted to understand what lay ahead in death before his time came...

Well, it was not a good start to the case, but it definitely improved significantly and I rather enjoyed ti. Top it off through the Rossi storyline and we have a really spectacular episode! The episode title, 'Epilogue', fits this episode in so many ways! :)